Shape Shifter/Experiment AU-

Sabre is A Shape Shifter in this AU!

Sabre has A hard time Trusting People with his Secret of being a Shape Shifter so he just acts as If he's Human.

Sabre Covers his Eyes to hide the Fact that he's a Shape Shifter.

Sabre Doesn't really trust anyone except Time, M, Light and later On Prof.Red as he's afraid they'll just use his abilities against they're Foes.

When Prof.Red Finds out Sabre's a Shape Shifter he's Surprised and suddenly Understands why Sabre's So different from everyone and does his Best to let Sabre Know that he's Trustworthy and wont use him.

Sabre is Over protective over his Close Friends and Will not hesitate to go Beast mode to hunt down anyone who hurt his friends/Family.

Light and Time Understand that Sabre doesn't like to Talk about his Past but are still Vary Curious.

Prof.Red and M tries They're Best to Help Sabre overcome his fears of Neddles and Labs.

When Sabre was A Child he was in a lab and Experimented on.

Whenever the Professor experiments on Sabre he makes Sure that Sabre Both knows what he's Doing and Is okay with it.

Sabre is 23 years old.

Sabre returns After the Loop as He wants to See his friends again and Will stop at nothing to see them.

After Sabre Returns A rift is Opened to his old world. Let's see what Chaos this will cause!

A few people From Sabre's Past that still live and he either likes or Hates-

Jake-

Brown Hair and eyes. He Hates a Lot of people and was one of Sabre's main tormentors before Sabre went 'Missing' or better known as He got Taken by Scientists. Average height. Age, 27.

Eve-

Black hair and green Eyes. She likes to help people as much as she can, Sabre was her Friend before he disappeared. Kinda Short. Age, 24.

Sia-

His Hair is naturally brown but he dyed it green, Green eyes. He helped Experiment on Sabre when He was in the lab. Tall. Age, 46.

Onyx-

Black Hair and Blue Eyes. Met him in the Lab and helped him escape. She loves helping People who are lost and Hurt. She can heal Others and Always knows her way around. Average height. Age, 25.

Last but not least, Lucas!-

Blonde Hair and blue Eyes. Also met Sabre in the Lab and Helped him escape. However he was still trapped there until a Few Days before the Rift. He's half Red steve. Tallish. Age 25.