Prolog becoming a god

At Olympus, the atmosphere was electric with anticipation. The gods had gathered to witness a momentous event. Percy Jackson, having defeated Gaia, was teleported to the divine realm, where the gods prepared to grant godhood to several deserving demigods and mortals.

First, the Fates appeared, their presence commanding reverence. They declared the domains of the newly ascended goddesses and gods.

**Sally Jackson** was the first to receive her new titles. She was made the goddess of fiction, movies, motherhood, authors, demigods, and fatal flaws. Additionally, she took over Dionysus' role as the Camp Director of Camp Half-Blood.

**Paul Blofis**, Sally’s husband, became the god of schools, school teachers, learning, school directors, and school lessons.

**Culoares**, the twin of Estella and half-brother of Percy, was appointed the god of colour, day, summer, paintings, and relaxation.

**Estella**, Percy's sister, became the goddess of stars, night, winter, constellations, and wishes.

The Stoll brothers, **Connor and Travis**, were made the twin gods of pranking, pranksters, jokes, pranks, and twins.

**Leo Valdez** ascended as the god of technology, fire, and dragons.

**Piper McLean** was honored as the goddess of nature, beauty, and pure love.

**Jason Grace** was declared the god of justice and secrets.

**Nico di Angelo** became the god of ghosts and poltergeists.

**Will Solace** was granted the domains of therapy and healing.

**Frank Zhang** was made the god of animals and shapeshifting.

**Annabeth Chase** ascended as the goddess of libraries, books, and architecture.

Finally, the Fates turned to Percy Jackson. The first Fate spoke, "Percy, for defeating primordials and a primordial killer like Kronos, you shall become the primordial of the combined domains of Tartarus, earth, sky, time, fate, light, darkness, day, night, doom, fear, and poisons."

The second Fate added, "Percy, you are also given the domains of the Titans you have slain. You shall be the Titan of evil, seasons, tides, memories, foresight, betrayal, ice, and snow."

The third Fate concluded, "As a god, Percy, you shall hold the domains of swordsmanship, loyalty, bravery, magic, mountains, nature, cunning, smartness, heroes, rivers, lakes, destruction, and creation."

Olympus erupted in celebration as the new gods and goddesses embraced their destinies. Percy Jackson, now a being of immense power and responsibility, stood among his friends and family, ready to take on his new roles in the pantheon.