Chapter 1 Percy's Revelation

#### Olympus

The Fates stood before Percy Jackson, their presence both awe-inspiring and intimidating. As they spoke, their voices echoed with the weight of ancient power.

"Perseus," the first Fate began, "is your Greek name. In Roman, you shall be known as Skupio. Percy, your nickname, shall remain."

The second Fate continued, "The ancient laws do not affect you, Sally, Paul, Estella, or her twin Culoares until you turn 90 years old. Until then, you are free from their constraints."

The third Fate issued a dire warning. "Beware the wizarding world. Dumbledore's manipulations are more insidious than they appear. Be mindful of his intentions."

They paused, casting a somber look at Sally. "Your father protected you fiercely, Sally. Remember his sacrifices. You must return home for now. Your role as Camp Director will begin when Dionysus' punishment ends in 30 years. Be prepared, for Dumbledore will come."

With these final words, the Fates vanished, leaving Percy and his family to contemplate their new reality.

#### Hogwarts: Dumbledore's POV

In his dimly lit study, Professor Albus Dumbledore felt the weight of his years pressing down on him. He sat at his desk, sifting through pieces of parchment that he fervently wished didn't exist. Before him lay a family tree—an intricate web of connections that chilled him to his core. It was the Riddle family tree.

Dumbledore let out a deep sigh as he read the names once more. By all rights, the tree should have ended with Tom Riddle. If it had, life would be simpler. But a new name had appeared, throwing a wrench into his carefully laid plans.

This new discovery could be their undoing. If Voldemort discovered and trained this boy, the balance of the impending war could shift dramatically. Dumbledore couldn't allow that. Tom Riddle had been a prodigious student with immense magical potential; this boy, undoubtedly, would be the same. For the safety of the boy and the wizarding world, Dumbledore had to keep him from Voldemort's clutches.

He stared at the names on the parchment: Perseus Jackson, Estella Jackson, and Culoares Jackson.

"Voldemort's grandchildren," he whispered to himself, the enormity of the situation sinking in. Dumbledore knew he had to act swiftly and decisively. Time was not on his side.