Chapter 3 Percy's Roman Form

Percy Jackson stood in a secluded grove, the air charged with anticipation. Today, he would fully embrace his Roman identity—Skupio. Transforming into his Roman form was always an odd sensation, like putting on a piece of armor that was both foreign and familiar.

As he focused, his appearance began to shift. His features sharpened, his stance became more rigid, and a sense of disciplined power settled over him. Skupio was ready.

In his hand, he held the Scepter of Skupio, a powerful artifact he had crafted for his Roman legion. Modeled after the Scepter of Neptune, it was a symbol of his divine authority and power.

Skupio raised the scepter high, feeling the connection to his legion strengthen. The legionnaires, clad in their gleaming armor, stood at attention, their eyes alight with reverence and loyalty.

"Legion of Skupio," he commanded, his voice ringing with authority, "today, I bestow upon you this scepter. It is a symbol of our unity and strength, a beacon of our indomitable will. Carry it with pride, and let it guide you in times of darkness and strife."

The legionnaires cheered, their voices echoing through the grove. Skupio felt a surge of pride and responsibility. He knew his duties as Skupio were just as important as those of Percy Jackson.

With the formalities completed, Skupio allowed himself to relax. His form began to shift back, the rigidity giving way to the more relaxed and familiar presence of Percy Jackson. He smiled at his legion one last time before teleporting back home.

#### Hogwarts: Snape’s POV

Professor Severus Snape moved stealthily through the shadowy corridors of Hogwarts, his sharp ears having caught a snippet of a conversation that piqued his interest. He had overheard Dumbledore muttering about Voldemort's grandchildren—an unexpected twist in their ongoing battle.

Severus reached Dumbledore's office, positioning himself near the slightly ajar door. He listened intently, his mind racing with the implications of what he had heard.

"They must be protected at all costs," Dumbledore was saying. "Percy Jackson, Estella Jackson, and Culoares Jackson. Voldemort must not find them."

Snape's eyes widened. Percy Jackson? The name sounded familiar, like a whisper from a distant memory. He needed more information.

Silently, Snape slipped away, his mind working furiously. If these children were truly Voldemort's grandchildren, their significance could not be overstated. But why had Dumbledore kept this information to himself?

Back in the safety of his quarters, Snape pondered his next move. He needed to uncover more about these Jacksons without alerting Dumbledore to his suspicions. Perhaps a visit to the Restricted Section of the library would yield some answers. There were ancient texts there that even Dumbledore rarely consulted.

#### Back at the Jackson Residence

Percy reappeared in the living room of their home, the familiar surroundings a comforting contrast to the formality of his Roman duties. He was back to being Percy Jackson, but the weight of his responsibilities as Skupio lingered.

Sally looked up from her book, a knowing smile on her face. "How did it go?"

"Good," Percy replied, sitting down beside her. "The legion accepted the scepter. We're ready for whatever comes next."

Paul joined them, his expression serious. "We need to be vigilant. If the wizarding world is involved, things could get complicated."

Estella and Culoares nodded in agreement. They all felt the gravity of the situation, but they also felt the strength of their bond as a family.

"We'll face it together," Percy said firmly. "No matter what."

As they settled in for the evening, the Jackson family knew that their journey was only beginning. The wizarding world loomed on the horizon, filled with unknown dangers and potential allies. But they were ready to face it, united and strong.