06. KK's First Date

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

♱✮♱⋆

@kamoreaarnold shared a new story.

Girl boo we only had to stop for photos like a million times @noajackson ♥ Liked by nikamuhl and 132 others42 minutes ago

♥ Liked by nikamuhl and 132 others
42 minutes ago

♱✮♱⋆

"Lord Jesus, I'm 'bouta bust." KK practically moaned at the crêpe in her hand, a boxed set of twelve cookies hung off her arm. "This place morphs into my second home when it's my cheat day, I live in here until I can't eat anymore. This? This is love."

Noa laughed at the moan the freshman let out upon taking a bite, fiddling with the great she had clasped in her own hand.

"Can't blame you, this is most probably the best crêpe I've ever had." Noa said, digging into her own treat as the younger bounced on her feet. They strolled down the street just by campus, where most students liked loitering around with their friends. "Man, I love this. Thanks for taking me out, KK. I feel like I haven't been around in so long, I'm beginning to forget the delights of being back home."

The younger turned away bashfully, waving a hand. "All good. What kinda gal would I be if I didn't pay for my date?"

"Date?" Noa grinned, catching the look of panic flash across KK's face. The freshman fidgeted terribly, looking around with a hand against the back of her neck.

"I didn't mean date date, I meant like a friend date, y'know. You're with Paige and all, I didn't mean to be a home-wrecker, I just—!"

"KK! Breathe, love! Im teasing," Noa chuckled, a hand on the taller's shoulder. "Paige and I are purely for the cameras so her ass can be saved. If you wanted to ask me on a date, you could've just done so. I would've said yes."