Unwanted Thoughts

"Earth to Wooyoung

"Earth to Wooyoung...Wooyoung? Wooyoung!"

I shook my head and look to the right side of me. I see Yeji staring at me with slight wide eyes.

"What? Sorry..."

"I've been trying to get your attention...."
She said shaking her head before sighing softly.

"Sorry Yeji. I have a lot going on..what's up?"
I said apologetically and looked at her.

She gave me a paper with a delivery order on it. It had their items and their address but no name of who the person was that ordered it.

"It's a delivery order and it's your turn to do it."
She stated softly and placed the bag of items down next to me on the counter before giving me a soft smile and leaving to tend to the customers that were already sitting down.

I sighed and got the café car keys and the bag then headed out.
I typed in the address and followed the GPS map. It was a 10 minute drive. One of the decent distances that I'm grateful for, some people live 30 minutes. It's crazy...

I finally made it and parked the car. I look at the place. It was big. I wonder why anyone this rich would want to order from OUR small café when they could order from anywhere else far bigger and richer than our small cheap place. I just sigh and get out; I take the bag and go up to the front door. I ring the doorbell and wait.

"COMING!!"
I heard a man say from the other side of the door.

I sighed and waited a little longer, then the door opened.
"Hello here is your deliver-"
My eyes widened. I almost dropped the bag. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was...San. He lived here and he ordered for delivery. What the fuck..this had to be a joke, like what a coincidence it was my delivery shift and I had to deliver his fucking shit...

Besides the complaining, I couldn't help but notice his outfit. He wore a white button up shirt, the two top buttons unbuttoned showing off his collar bone and a little bit of his toned chest, this was way different than the outfits I've seen him wear, I always noticed his broad shoulders but this showed it off more since the shirt was a tiny bit tight but in all the right places. He has his sleeves rolled up to his forearms showing off how toned his arms were and some of the veins too. I gently bit my lip, I didn't even notice how hard I was checking him out. My thoughts were broken out by a soft chuckle.

"Like what you see pretty?~ you're practically drooling right now~"

I shake my head and glare slightly.
"I wasn't drooling dickhead."
I mentally slapped myself at that name I just let fall out of my mouth.

He arched an eyebrow and leaned down slightly to meet my level, I gulped and I felt my face heat up. He gently grasped my chin so I wouldn't look away. I felt myself melt. Why the fuck did I let him do this...