Shameless

It's been a week since me and San have been officially dating

It's been a week since me and San have been officially dating. It's been the best week of my life.

He's taken me on dates, picked me up from work, and I was moving in with him, and to make sure Yeosang wasn't alone, Jongho moved out of his apartment and moved in with Yeosang.

Right now me and San were walking hand and hand down the sidewalk looking around the city.

"You want ice cream? I heard there's a new place down the block.."

I look at him with happy eyes and nod.
"Yeah, I'd love ice cream."

My stomach felt butterflies when San smiled and kissed my forehead. I grinned and leaned my head against his shoulder as he led us to the icecream shop he talked about.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We walked out of the ice cream shop after he bought me and him our own ice cream. He was so thoughtful and caring. I loved him so much.

"I uhm- I talked to Jongho earlier and he was going to the club with Yeosang and some others if you wanted to come. He invited us."
San said randomly as he ate his ice cream.

I looked up at him with slight big eyes as I ate my ice cream too.
"Oh really? He invited us?
I asked even though I knew the answer.
San chuckled and nodded at my cuteness; he ruffled my hair making me blush and playfully push his hand away.
I nodded.
"Yeah we can go. You know I love going out~"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
1 hour later

I got ready with Yeosang, Seonghwa and some other friends they invited. The boys were already in their cars waiting for us.

"So Wooyoung...how has San been?"
Seonghwa asked as he touched up his face in the mirror; glancing at me through it.

Yeosang giggled as he was fixing my outfit for me. I grin and blush.
"He's amazing in every way. He knows how to treat me..."

"That's great. I'm happy for you. But uhm- in bed?"
Seonghwa grinned as he turned around.

"Seonghwa! You have a man."
Yeosang yelled.

"So do you Yeo. And that didn't stop you from asking me all those times now did it."
I chimed back as I fixed up my hair.

Yeosang blushed as I called him out. I just smirked and made sure I looked good. Of course I did, I knew it, I always did. San definitely helped me remember that too.

"You two look amazing, now let's get going before the boys leave without us."
I joke. They laugh and we grab our things before heading out.