"I love you..."

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Yeosang and Wooyoung left the café. They were both gonna try to do a difficult thing and get the police on Yeonjun and his family.

Wooyoung wanted justice for the pain caused because of this whole situation. He didn't want anyone to be hurt anymore, especially San, he didn't want him to eat away at himself.
Wooyoung loved San, more than anyone and once Yeonjun is stopped...he will do anything in his power to prove that again.

"Woo...are you sure about this?"
Yeosang asked as he drove Wooyoung to his house where everyone was..including San.

"I'm sure...because there is more of us at your house than there is Yeonjun. He has my location on, and once he sees I'm not at work or his house he'll come. That's why I already called the police and told them to get involved with the FBI. Yeo. I learned so much secrets while I was with Yeonjun, I couldn't believe almost 3 years ago I was in love with that monster...."
Wooyoung breathed out as he wiped his eyes.

Yeosang reached his hand over and squeezed Wooyoung's shoulder gently.
"You don't gotta explain it right now. I'm not the one who deserves to hear it most."

Wooyoung knew exactly what Yeosang meant when he said that. He wasn't the one that deserved it...San was, and Wooyoung 100% knew that. San deserved everything and more because of all the shit he's been through, going through heartbreak and depression because of him.

Once they pulled up Wooyoung felt that sick feeling he used to get when he'd reject the secret feelings he had for San.
He opened the door and got out leaning forward to throw up. Yeosang rushing over after he turned off the car, he rubbed Wooyoung's back.

"It's okay Woo. I get it...let it out."

Wooyoung threw up again and groaned softly.
"Shit..."

Yeosang comforted him and helped him stand up. He went back to the car and grabbed some napkins and wiped his mouth.
"Shh...just let me know when you're okay to go inside alright?"

Wooyoung nodded and cried a little; sniffling.
"Fuck Yeo. It's all coming back. It's like life just restarted. I felt like this when I used to deny my feelings for San...goddammit...."

Wooyoung couldn't help but feel so anxious and worthless in this moment.
What if San doesn't listen to him? What if he doesn't care anymore? What if he is too far gone to care about anything anymore?
Those overwhelming thoughts made Wooyoung keep crying and keep throwing up.

"I'm gonna go get Seonghwa."
Yeosang said and rushed inside the house.

Wooyoung whimpered and leaned against the car; clutching his stomach as he cried. He sniffled as he saw the others; besides San and Hongjoong rush out towards him.
They hug him and comforted him. They also hated seeing him in this situation and they missed him so much.