V.

𝓐𝐙𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
[ weds... june 13th '9:32 AM' ]
Los Cabos Villa

 june 13th '9:32 AM' ]Los Cabos Villa

LOOKING AT HIS FIANCÉ never got old. Even after five years and just simple photographs on social media and every other month photographs on her parents Facebook pages weren't enough.

The deep rich silk of her chocolate skin and her full, chubby cheeks. The ginger color of her hair complimented her skin along with the bathing suit that was tight around her hips.

It didn't help that the last conversation both of them ending up in a screaming match and Symone storming out and left him to sulk in his thoughts and resorting back their shared photo album that he didn't even delete even though the two were— are separated.

Azire had felt like this two week vacation was a time to reconcile with his loved one— the one he shouldn't had to let go of. The one he should've fought for when he was watching her walk out of the door of the brand new house he had built from the ground up, just for the family he no longer had.

Snapping him from his continuous thoughts were the same voice he'd let play in his head. "Breakfast is finished." Symone stepped onto the patio where everyone was sat and swam in the pool, enjoying the morning sun.

A warm breeze of Mexico air had blew through the villa, slow and warm as everyone began to get out of the pool. He had turned his body to where the voice was heard. Taking in the way the morning sun highlighted the rich tones of her complexion, her eyes still holding that golden fire that he once fell in love with. He thought just being around her these two weeks, he could handle it because they were separated. Right? He could hold his composure?

Wrong. It was almost unbearable how much he missed her. How much he regretted not right for their relationship and most importantly, not being there when she needed him most.

"I thought I was about to pass out from swimming and no food." Lyric joked as she pulled herself out of the pool, droplets of water hanging onto her oiled skin.

He just couldn't stop thinking and replaying the moment that she had walked out of the house he had built for the two and their many kids. A place that was supposed to be their home but now it was just another home he had built but now was just a home sitting in New Orleans with another family living by inside.

✈︎✈︎✈︎
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊; NINE YEARS AGO

"Tell your son to stop sitting on my bladder," Symone groaned as she adjusted herself in the passenger seat of her future husband's car. She was six months pregnant and the sight of her carrying his first born son never failed to amaze him.

"And where are we going? Can I take this damn blindfold off?"

"Not yet, Mama," He commented as he pulled into the driveway of the building that had been a damage to his pockets for months on end.