I.

OMNISCIENT
[ sun, june 9th ]
Razor Imaging

RAZOR IMAGING had been on the road to the success for as long as Azire could remember

RAZOR IMAGING had been on the road to the success for as long as Azire could remember. Planning out his buisness on the couch of his shared apartment with his bestfriend, Makai in college.

"Mr. Taylor," His assistant, Xolana, spoke in a sweet voice with a braced face smile wiped across her lips.

"Xolana," He greets her warmly. "What you got for me?"

"A Miss Makenzie Miller called about a potential shoot for her upcoming 60th birthday," Xolana scanned down the clipboard she had in her arms. "You have to finalize the Kingsley project and your 12 o'clock is here." She finished off her report.

"Appreciate it, Xolana," Azire fixed the settings on his third camera before the shoot.

"You're welcome," She trailed off as they approached his office, her heels clicking against the polished marble floors. "Oh, I forgot to mention-"

As she couldn't complete her though as when the doors to his office was shot open, Azire was met with a pair of annoying voices and three faces only a mother could love.

"Mr. Smith, Mr.Drew, and Mr. Price are here," Xolana muttered as rolled his eyes by being met with three of his bestfriends playing around in his office. Azire rolled his eyes as he set the camera to lay around his neck.

"Thank you, Xolana. Um, call Kingsley and get her down here too." Xolana just nodded as her eyes roamed the room and the three boys and made her way back to her desk, her heels clicking against the hardwood floors.

"Damn, she fine as hell. When you hire her?" Josiah commented chewing his gum, watching Xolana walking away.

"Getcho fat ass off my desk. What, Mrs.Price ain't teach her ghetto ass son mannas'?" Azire shoved him off the desk, pushing the decorations that were supposed to be there back in the correct spot.

"You wish I was fat nigga," Josiah laughed, holding up his hands in mock surrender. "Just appreciating the view."

Azire shook his head, trying to suppress a smile. "Appreciate it from a distance, aight? I need to keep things professional 'round hea'." His accent peaking as he flipped through porfolios that were stacked on his desk.

Makai grinned, leaning against the doorframe. "So, what's the plan for today? You got a full schedule?"

"Yeah, I'm wrappin' up the Kingsley project and then I have a shoot for Ebony Magazine. And you guys showing up unannounced ain't helping my schedule," Azire replied, grabbing a folder from his desk and flipping through it.