IV

<<< Loading Data... >>>

Warnings:
Language

Warnings: Language

☁️

As the days went on at the hotel, Alastor had helped out, somewhat. He seemed really passionate about this place, though I knew it was all a stunt for his cryptic mind. I was busy wiping down the table we all just ate at, as Niffty was prone to making a little mess, which was weird. She hated mess, but when it came to food, she would often play with it and pretend it was someone's face, stabbing it with her knife and fork over and over.

"Ah, Y/n! What a pleasure that delicious meal was! You surely have a talent my dear!" A voice spoke behind me, causing me to jump back and knock my supplies on the floor. I turned behind me, noticing the Radio Demon was staring at me, smiling. "Oh, uh thanks Alastor." I hadn't really spoken to the demon since he made his appearance at the hotel a week ago. "I'm glad you liked it." I tried coming off as grateful by smiling at him. "Say, we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet! Though, I'm sure you know all about me!" He shrugged, coming off as if he was the most important being in Hell. "Not really, but I don't care enough to find out." His eye twitched a little. I didn't want to fuel his growing ego anymore. I knelt down and picked up my cleaning supplies and continued wiping down the table, soon switching my attention to the countertops.

"Well, my dear, I would love to learn more about yourself!" I could tell he really didn't, besides, who was I in comparison to the Radio Demon? "I arrived in hell barely a week ago, and I've not killed anyone yet. Does that sum me up enough for you?" I asked him. He whispered something, but I could barely pick it up with the sound of crackling and static over his voice. "What about your past life? Anything intriguing happen then?" He nudged me. "If you're asking about how I died, I'm afraid you're not going to get an answer." He was the last person I would say anything to. The last thing I wanted was for him to have leverage over me about my past. "What utter shame, you seem to innocent for this place anyway, dear." Thats what they all assumed I was... Innocent.

"Yeah, an utter shame." I sighed, placing my supplies back in their respective places and walking past Alastor in pursuit of the parlour, and a comfortable seat. I could hear the static follow me closely into the next room, and Alastor took a seat close to me. I remembered that he wanted to show us this commercial he had been working on. I soon saw Charlie and Vaggie join me on the sofas.

☁️

The TV soon started blasting his homemade commercial, and to say it was bad was an understatement. "Well, hello there you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do! That's why you're in Hell!" What the actual fuck was this. My jaw was wide, and my eyes glued to the television. I didn't even need to look to know that was what Vaggie and Charlie were doing too. 'Tacky parlour?' I swear he was the one that helped decorate this room!