I Found Her | Sam Golbach

Summary: anon request - "another one of my fav things u write is when the chat goes crazy so I was wondering if u could do one where y/n and Sam haven't done a video in a while and the fans create rumors saying that they aren't friends anymore but...

Summary: anon request - "another one of my fav things u write is when the chat goes crazy so I was wondering if u could do one where y/n and Sam haven't done a video in a while and the fans create rumors saying that they aren't friends anymore but they're secretly saying and Sam surprises the viewers on his live with reader and the chat goes crazy I love when u include that k byeee"

Warnings: fluff, swearing, slight sexual innuendos, secret relationship (kept from fanbase), rumors about reader

I'm classifying this as a snippet for now.

——

"Sam."

"Yeah, baby?" He looks up from his laptop as you walk down the steps, "Did you know that we aren't friends anymore?"

"I mean.." he turns to look back at you, "Yeah, I kind of did know that." He chuckles and you walk around to sit on the couch next to him, "Well yeah, but I mean.. here."

You rest your head on his shoulder and he gives the top a kiss as you smile, "Here." You hand him your phone, "There's a thread on this one."

You reach over, tapping the comment to drop more down, "Then I'll show you the other comment section on TikTok."

User1: Has she posted anywhere recently?

User2: right! It's been almost three months

User3: Has Sam posted anything with her? Commented on anything?

User4: maybe she moved back home? Her and Sam might have split?

User5: @/user4: her and Sam were NEVER together! She's an old friend from their childhood! Stop spreading false information!

User6: Literally stop. I'm sure y/n is fine!

He nods as he reads down over them, "They have no idea." He looks over at you, "Is it because you M.I.A on them?"

"Probably. I just deleted the apps off my phone once we started getting, closer, you know.. I wanted to put my all into this, so I figured a social media break would be good."

"You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You know that right? You do what you need to do in order to make yourself happy." Sam leans in, pressing a kiss to your cheek, "Because they clearly have no idea what they're talking about."

You press a kiss to his lips, "As long as I have you, I should be set on happiness." You smile and he kisses you again, "Maybe we should just come clean."

"You want to tell them?" You ask as you raise your brows.

"Only if you want to." Sam whispers, tucking hair behind your ear as you nod, "I need to start posting again anyway." You let out a sigh, "Okay. How do you want to do it?"