05

•🦎•

"Guys, you're going to be late," Stilinski called, seeing that they were both sleeping on the edge and his son was babbling incoherent words and Izzy was covering his mouth.

"Shut up," Izzy murmured sleepily.

- Guys!

They both jump, Izzy tries to hold on to Stiles and they both end up falling to the floor, with Stiles on top of her.

- My foot! - Izzy shouted complaining, Stiles got up immediately while Izzy rubbed her foot.

- Are you okay? - He said looking at her.

"I'm not sleeping here again," Izzy said, getting up and noticing that Mr. Stilinski was looking at them. "Good morning."

"I left you breakfast," he said, denying while he got ready.

Izzy looks at the table where her cell phone was which vibrated, she picks it up seeing hundreds of calls and messages.

Where they said that Lydia had woken up with her hands hurt and the mirror in the room was broken.

- I have to go...- Izzy said putting away her cell phone.

"Aren't you staying for breakfast?" Stiles said.

"Thank Mr. Stilinski but I have something important to do..." Izzy said, kissing Stiles' cheek and going down the window.

- You do know there is a door? - Stiles said, looking out, Izzy smiles, walking away.

The brunette takes the keys to Jackson's car, opens the door to get in, once inside she starts the accelerator but it only makes a scandalous noise but it doesn't start.

"Shit," she murmurs, seeing that the gas tank was empty.

She gets out of the car, hating the idea of ​​having to walk, but first a car stops in front of her.

- Are you planning to kill me!? - I scream as I am centimeter away, the car glass lowers.- Oh daddy Argent..

"Get in," Chris said, she looks at him with her frown but her legs obey and she ends up inside the car.

- What do you want? - Izzy said, watching him start the car.

"What you did yesterday was very stupid," said Argent.

turning to look at her when the traffic light turned red.- Nobody dares to confront my father..

I'm glad to be the exception..- Izzy said, smiling arrogantly.

- You could have died...

But I'm not, however...- she responded immediately.

- Izzy, don't get into trouble, you know what my father is like...

- I don't need your advice Chris, if on Halloween night I want to hang your father like an object. "I'll do it," she said, watching as he parked at the school. "I know what I'm getting into, thank you."

"Isabelle," Argent said, taking her by the hand before she opened the door. "Is Allison still with Scott?"

Izzy laughs, turning to look at him. - Do you know that forbidding your daughter from something makes her want it more? I don't know if it works, but if it does, rest assured...- she said putting her hand on his.- I won't tell you...

Argent rolls his eyes, while Izzy got out of the car.- You're welcome..

Izzy walks watching Argent drive away, turns around when she feels a gaze on her and smiles when she sees Allison approaching.