14

- What is this?..- I take the sheet from Stiles' hand and analyze the report.- Why analyze an old case?..

- I'm trying to help my dad with Scott, the Tate family died in an accident, except for Mr. Tate, the body of his daughter Malia was not found. Yesterday we were with Scott and there was a coyote, Scott thinks Malia might be the coyote..

I can help..

- Since when do you help?..

Good question..- I push him aside and take a seat.- Since I've been hanging out with you guys.- I analyze the report.- The girl there is Malia..

- Yes..- Stiles nods as he approaches.- Well, what I know a little is that if they have already evaded the place of this animal, it will not return there.- He spoke turning to look at him.- Show me the den..

"Stiles takes out a tablet and shows the location.- Here in the middle of this path..

- The chances are lower, coyotes travel by paths but won't return to the den, they don't like wolves and to be honest, I don't like coyotes either. If you don't want it to hear you, walk on tiptoe..

- Walk on tiptoe?..

On tiptoe.- I confirm while analyzing the photo of the girl.- So a coyote woman..

- Does it surprise you?..

- I'm a werewolf, if you tell me you can fly, believe me Mieczyslaw, I'll believe you..

- You pronounced it very well, how did you pronounce it? In fact, how do you know?..

- I saw it casually..- I shrug while watching his smile appear.- And back to the topic, I'll help you..

- Are you ready to start all this again?.."

"I got over it..- I speak while looking into his eyes.- My mother died, it's a pity, but her death won't throw me into bed, I still have a lot

The entrance siren stuns me, Stiles looks at me worriedly as I cover my ears.- Are you okay?..

- I'll see you later..- I get up taking my things, I take a big sigh trying to control myself and everything gets better when some arms surround me.

- Hi..- I smile turning to the blue-eyed one and kiss him chastely.- And that?..

- I love you..- His smile shows the pleasure towards those words, he takes my face and kisses me.

- I love you more, beautiful.."
..

"- Xylazine, it's a horse tranquilizer..- I take the bottle observing it.- For a coyote, I hope it works in a second. I only have three, whoever shoots has to have a good aim..

- Allison has a perfect aim..

- Had..- Isaac speaks, which makes me turn to look at him..

- I know she can..

- If we manage to find that thing..

- Isaac, please, a little motivation.- I spoke looking at him with a plea.

- Hey, if anything, why is he here? We asked for Izzy, not him. What's his purpose? Besides the persistent negativity and the scarf.- Isaac smiles falsely while I sigh at another silly fight between them.- Why do you wear a scarf? It's 18°.."

"- Look, maybe I'm asking the question no one wants to ask, tell me how do we make the coyote turn back into a girl if she hasn't been a girl for the last 8 years?..

- I wonder if she will be a girl after 8 years..- Everyone raises their eyebrows towards where I am, yes, I know my question was stupid.

Fine, about what you said, Isabelle can do it..- I look up and turn to see Isaac.