20

- Don't you want to know who it is? - I play with my hands and finally turn towards the strawberry-blonde

You didn't want to tell me, maybe for a reason...

- Malia... - Silence invades between us, I feel a heaviness in my chest.

- The coyote girl? - I whisper and she nods, I sigh as I sit down. - Fine, I'm not interested. She's better off being a normal teenager now and I don't think she would be satisfied knowing she has another family either...

Why do you give it less importance?

- Because that's it, I'm not interested at all. Well, the coyote girl is my sister in some way, that's enough. I have enough to keep chasing someone who is not of my sentimental interest...

I take my phone and sigh. - What's happening?

- Stiles will be admitted to Eichen... - I speak along with a sigh. - For 72 hours...

Regarding Stiles...

I can't think about what I know you'll say, I don't know if Isaac is dying and I can't think about Stiles right now. The only thing that concerns me now is my boyfriend and getting rid of whatever Stiles has, no more sentimentality...

- Suppressing your emotions isn't helpful either. - I look at the strawberry-blonde and sit next to her, lying on her legs.

- Never leave me, Lydia...

I never will, darling... - Lydia kisses my forehead while stroking my hair.

- Again...

- I'm sorry... - She whispers, lifting me up, and Melissa sighs. - I just came by to see if he's improved...

- And how do you see it from a wolf's perspective?..

- Even my werewolf perspectives don't know... - I speak while playing with my hands. - And the doctor's?..

- He hasn't improved, but he hasn't gotten worse either. - Melissa speaks, I lower my gaze to my phone and then look back at her.

- I'll come back tonight...

- I suggest you get some rest... - She speaks to me and I sigh.

- I'll bring my pillow...
..

My father said that all the evidence of Katashi will be moved to a federal facility in an armored car tonight, maybe in the next few hours... - Says Allison, opening the door.

- Wait, is it what I think?.. - I whisper at the idea that might be running through their minds.

- Are we going to rob an armored car?..

- Well, we're going to try...

I turn to the redhead and smile...

Honey, who would have thought of Lydia Martin?.. - She whispers as I follow Allison, who is putting the map on the table.