07

- I will kill you if you touch my daughter...

- By touch, do you mean?..- Peter raises his eyebrows while crossing his arms.- Yes, none of that will happen, you can go now...

- Wait a moment...- Peter stops, putting his hand in his pocket.- Open your hand...- Isaac does so, and his eyes widen when a condom is placed in his hand.- I don't want mini-wolves calling me grandpa, but I'm not saying you should touch her either, it's just in case your hormonal minds go further...

- It will just be a date, can I go now?..- says Isaac opening the door.

Kicking me out of my own house is inappropriate if you plan to make me your father-in-law..- says Peter while leaving the house.- And one more thing..- Isaac closes the door and curses himself immediately opening it again.

- You were saying?...

Nothing..- Isaac closes the door while Peter rolls his eyes.- Teenagers...

Isaac goes up to Izzy's room, seeing her just finishing changing, he clears his throat while scratching his neck with some shyness.

- I prepared something, actually your dad helped...

- Really?..- she says confused, Isaac approaches while taking her hand.

- Come with me..- he whispered while pulling her with him.

He opens the back door, going out to the yard. Isabelle smiles as soon as her eyes see a tree with lights, illuminating the white blanket on the ground along with a small tent and red cushions, petals on the ground, a table with a basket, and a jug of juice.

- Maybe you're used to dates like the movies, I don't know much about that and just thought of this...

- It's perfect..- Isabelle whispers enchanted.- It's the first time someone has done something like this..

- Really?..

Isabella silences him by kissing him softly, Isaac smiles, gently holding her face and planting soft kisses on her lips.

- Where did my father go?..

Well, he said he would sleep in a motel so as not to interrupt us..

- Did he say it like that?..

No, he said he didn't want to get in the way..- Izzy lets out a short laugh.- But I know it was to give us space. Now let's go because I'm starving..

Isabelle walks to the blanket spread on the ground and sits down, Isaac mimics her, sitting next to her and taking the small table.

- There's pizza and sandwiches.- he says, revealing the food.- I also made watermelon juice..

- My father told you..

- He said you used to drink it when you were little.- he smiles while taking a slice of pizza and taking a bite.- Just like you prefer ice cream over cake, I left it in the freezer so it wouldn't melt..

- What else did he tell you?.- she says, giving him a slice, seeing him concentrated on making everything go well.

- You love watermelon and strawberries, he said you still have an inner child.- he lets out a short laugh.- Maybe for the next date we could watch an animated movie..

- Next date?..

This is the first of many..- he whispers, moving the hair from her face while giving her a lovely smile.- I don't plan to bore our relationship with the usual and ordinary.- She bites her lips along with a smile.

I like you, Isaac.- The blonde widens his smile.- You are more than a version of what I'm used to, going beyond the limit changes many expectations of my principles in these ridiculous matters.. of love..