7.1: and the haters gonna hate, hate, hate. (tw)

tw: hate speech

———

taylor is in australia, feeling overwhelmed by the relentless negativity from the media. she picks up her phone and calls travis, who is in kansas city.

"hey, tay," travis says as he answers the call, immediately sensing something is off. "what's wrong? you don't sound like yourself."

taylor's voice trembles slightly as she responds. "i just can't believe how hurtful the media is being right now. it's really getting to me."

travis listens carefully, his heart aching for her. "i'm so sorry you're going through this, tay," he says gently. "the media can be really cruel sometimes, but you have to remember how strong you are. you've faced so much and come out even stronger each time."

taylor takes a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "i know, but it's just so hard to ignore all the negativity. every time i turn around, there's another article tearing me down."

"i get it," travis replies. "but remember, there are so many people who love and support you. focus on them, and on the amazing things you're doing. you've got millions of fans who look up to you and appreciate everything you do. and whenever you need to talk, i'm here for you."

taylor sighs, feeling a bit of the weight lift off her shoulders. "thank you, travis. it means a lot to me that you're always there to listen."

"anytime," he says warmly. "you're not alone in this. we'll get through it together. just take it one day at a time, and don't let the negativity overshadow all the good."

taylor smiles through her tears, feeling a bit more hopeful. "you're right. i'll try to focus on the positive and not let the media get to me. thank you for being my rock."

"always," travis replies. "just remember, you're stronger than you think, and you have so much love and support around you."

---

hope you like it!

request in the comments!