21. Him

He planned to do something different and romantic for Jakinda every day leading up to Valentine's Day.

He had to step his game up. Even though they were still getting to know each other, he had to continue to prove he was serious about her.

After they left East St. Louis, they headed back to his place. He already had dinner ordered to come to his place because he did not want to waste time cooking. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with Jakinda in his arms. Just staring at her if she would let him.

Once inside his place, she put her bag down on the table, took off her coat, and handed it to him to hang up.

He could not keep his eyes off her incredible body in the fitted mustard-colored sweater she wore with a black belt around her waist, black leggings underneath, and midcalf boots.

His dick sprung into attention.

"Baby," he called out to her, taking her hand as she was about to walk away from him.

"What's wrong?" She had a look of concern on her face, but there was nothing to be worried about.

He held her against the wall, and let his lips devour hers as his hand reached down to pull her pants down.

"I need you, right now. Baby, can I-"

"Yes," she murmured under his kisses.

Panties to the side, he pulled himself out and pushed inside of her as she gasped. He was hard as a brick, throbbing and raging mad with hunger for her. His thrusts were fast and quick. Her wet walls always made him lose control. Always, he wanted things to last all night with her, but for right now, he needed a release because the sexual energy she gave him made him horny all the damn time.

His breathing ragged, he sucked and bit her neck as she gasped with each motion of his thrusts. Her fingers were intertwined in his locks, her head thrown back. It was magical.

When he came rather quickly, he felt ashamed of himself for having no control.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I...I didn't mean to just do that, I..."

"It's okay, it was good. I needed it too."

They were still connected, standing there with clothes half off.

"But I don't ever want you to think I'm into you just for the sex. I mean, it's fucking amazing, I want it twenty-four-seven with you, but that's not all I want. I hope you know that." He moved away and pulled her sopping-wet panties into place. "Let me clean you up..."

"No, I'll go change into something comfortable. Have my dinner ready." She planted a kiss on his lips and walked away.

Why was this woman so amazing? Even though his young ass felt he was not enough for someone like her. He said age did not matter, but sometimes he felt insecure about being younger than her. Was it an issue? All he saw was an amazing woman.

What did she see when she saw him?

He washed up himself, changed into sweatpants no shirt, then grabbed the food that was delivered five minutes ago and left at the door. Right on time.

China King whole order of shrimp fried rice, extra dark, with an extra egg, a whole order of chicken egg fu yung, an order of fried hard chicken wings, some egg rolls, and an order of five crab Rangoon and two Vess strawberry sodas. He never asked her what she liked at Chinese food places but if she was so St. Louis like him, he felt he ordered the right things.

He grabbed plates and plated some food for them both.

Jakinda came over dressed in red and black flannel pajamas that still made her ass look good.

"Smells good."

"I told you I got you, I mean, you do like Chinese food, right?"

"Boy, please! Yes! I hope this hood Chinese, not from some fancy takeout place." She sat at the bar and looked over the food. "Yes!"

It was a clear indication it was from a hood spot when the fried rice was dark and not light and there were no extra veggies like peas or carrots in it.

"You like your wings like I like mine, very crispy."

"I think err'body does."

They dug into their food saying very little except "Mmm, mmm, good." 

They both ate a fair share. He was happy she was not one of those women scared to eat around a man. Healthy appetite like him. There was only a bit left over and he put them in a container for her to have as leftovers for work. They cleaned up and then she said she needed to do a bit of research for work and that it would not take long.

While she was working, sitting on his sofa, feet tucked under her, laptop sitting on her lap, hair pulled up in a messy bun, he studied her and decided to sketch a picture of her. Maybe he should have asked her permission, but he hoped she would not mind. She was a wonderful muse, especially when she did not know he was watching her.

His phone ringing interrupted him. After a glance at it, he saw it was his cousin Rafaelo. That boy did not want anything but trouble so he declined the call and went back to his drawing.

Jakinda looked up at him with his sketch pad.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You are a bad liar."

That made him chuckle. That's what his mother would say. Maybe that was a good thing he was not a good liar.

"Just working on a drawing."

She put her laptop aside and tried to move close to see his sketch. "I want to see."

He moved it away before she could see. "I thought you had work to do? I like to sketch to just clear my thoughts. It's like journaling to some, so it's personal."

"Okay." She sat back. "I think your art is great. I still haven't seen this nude picture you did."

He only grinned, with a playful nod at her.

"What have you done with it?" She looked around to his studio, looking for her portrait, but it was safely put away in his bedroom closet where no one else could lay eyes on it but him.

"I only bring that out when you're not here and I want to feel you here."

"Long as your little homeboys are not looking at it jacking off."

That made him laugh. He put his sketchbook away and moved close to her. "I would never do you like that. All of this, is for me" He rubbed her neck with the back of his hands and traced down to her breast. He leaned in to kiss her there on her breast. "Are you done yet?" She laughed and put her arms around him.

"I hope you're ready for all night."