Chapter 7 "The first step"

(A/N: Song above doesn't belong to me)

3rd POV

Class 1-A Classroom

Toru: Hey, did you watch the news last night?

Mashirao: Yea

Toru: Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all...

Mezo: That's true....

Mashirao:It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Hanta:Who knows what would've happened
if the teachers hadn't come when they did.

Minoru: Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--

Katsuki: SHUT UP!!! GROW A PAIR, LOOSER!!!

Rikido: But man, All Might was great! Did you see him take down that bird guy? That dude was super strong and All Might still took him down!

Fumikage: Yea his strength is truly a thing of wonder...

Eijiro: Speaking of that, where's (Y/N)? Haven't seen him all day....you think he's alright?

Hanta: Oh yeah. Haven't seen him either.

Denki: The dude took one hell of a punch! I'm surprised he's still alive

Tenya: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!

Denki: Uhhh, we're all sitting...

Hanta: Yea you're the only one standing up...

====================================

Shoko's POV

'Where is he...? He seemed fine a few days back. He should've been here by now...'

I looked at the empty desk to my right. No traces of the boy that would openly flirt with me.

'Why do I even care? Does it really matter if he's here or not?'

The door then opened to reveal Mr. Aizawa, clad in bandages on his arms and his face, giving him the appearance of an Egyptian mummy....

Aizawa: Good morning class...

Denki: What a pro!

Eijiro: Can't believe he's still standing..

Tenya: Mr. Aizawa! I am really glad you are Ok!!

Aizawa: My well-being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet..

'Fight? Not over? What does he mean?'

Aizawa: The U.A.'s sport festival is about to start

Eijiro: YES!!!

Everyone: WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT!?

3rd POV

Eijiro: LET'S KICK SOME AS-

Eijiro was however interrupted by Kaminari who shoves his face on his classmates face before he could finish

Kyoka: Is it really a good idea to host a sports festival after a villain attack?

Mashirao: Yea, the villains could sneak in while the entire thing's going on

Aizawa then took the moment to respond to his students reasonable concerns

Aizawa: Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has already been handled. And that U.A. is safer than ever. Plus their beefing up security compared to past years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge opportunity for you all to show off to the pros. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains....