Chapter 14 "Taking up the name"

3rd POV

The Todoroki Household

???: Shoko? Where are you going?

Shoko: The hospital

Shoko said as she began to put on her shoes. The girl who was asking her this was someone who she was very familiar with.

Her sister, Fuyumi. She had white hair, flecked with a few noticeable traces of a crimson-like color, which is mostly shoulder-length aside from the ear-length side bangs she sports and the short clump she leaves hanging down her forehead. She wore glasses which were able to show off her grey eyes

Fuyumi: Hold on, why? You can't just visit..Not without telling dad right?

Shoko: Whatever...

Fuyumi: But why go now?? Why see her after all this time?

Shoko:....I'll see you later..

She said before closing the wooden door behind her. She began to walk down the streets. Passing by some random people on her way, as well as the multitude of homes that were around her neighbourhood

Shoko wore a white undershirt along with a black button up shirt that was unbuttoned. She also wore dark brown pants

====================================

Later, she eventually arrived to the destination she was headed too. The hospital. She went inside the Hospital, then asked the staff for directions.

After some help from the staff, she was now standing in front of the room "315". Where "Mrs. Todoroki" was written below the 315.

Shoko: 'I thought the left side of me caused my mother pain....that's why I never visited....but we will always be bound to each other....by blood .....by our history with my father....

She took a glance at her left hand, staring into it for some time

Shoko: 'if I'm ever going to use this body and these powers to become a hero ...if I'm going to give it everything I have.. if I'm going to be the hero I want to be.......I have to see her..... there's so much we need to talk about......I'll rescue her from this place...no matter what.....that's the first step to getting back on track...it's what i have to do....'

She looked at the door in front of her, with a newfound determination. This was a long time coming

Shoko built up enough courage to grab the door by its handle. She twisted it and slowly pushed forward, the door moved inward towards the room.

She entered to see a woman, The woman had straight shoulder-length white hair with rather long bangs over her face. The woman was looking peacefully outside the window when Shoko entered the room.

It was then that Shoko decided to make the first move

Shoko: Hey....Mom...

Upon hearing Shoko's voice, the woman turned her head around, revealing more of her features. She looked to be around the middle age. She had tired-looking eyes that were gray with reasonably long eyelashes.