Chapter 2: Remembering What He Forgot

With Meta Smg4...

Meta Smg4 slowly opened his eyes and groaned as he felt the light hit his eyes which made him groan a bit louder then he blinks a couple of times which made Meta Smg4 get use to the light and that's when he saw the roof of a room in the castle.

Meta Smg4: Aww, my head...

Meta Smg4 says as he lifts his upper body of the ground then he lifts both arms off the ground and looks at his hands curious. As Meta Smg4 makes his fingers slowly move then moves both arms a couple of times to get use to having an actual body.

Meta Smg4: *To self* After how ever long it has been, I'm finally in control of my body...

Meta Smg4 gets up but immediately, he falls to the ground which annoys him but he also understands why it happened.

Meta Smg4: *To self* Yet I have to learn how to walk which makes sense... but why does something feel off with me?

Meta Smg4 thinks to himself as he sees a table to the right of him then he crawls to it, lifts himself up, he stands still for a few seconds then walks a couple of steps forward while having his left hand on the table.

Meta Smg4: *Quietly* Ok... yeah, I can do this.

Meta Smg4 says as he takes a couple of more steps forward then decides to slowly walks around the whole table. A minute later he decides to let go of the table so he does and he expects to fall onto the ground but luckily he doesn't which makes him grin and giggle out of joy.

Meta Smg4: *Quietly* Yes, I know how to walk without being able to hold whatever I was holding onto.

Meta Smg4 says as he looks around and looks at the stuff in Smg4 room which fascinates him.

Meta Smg4: Ooh, you have so many interesting and cool things in your room.

Meta Smg4 says as he looks to his left to see a figurine of Smg4 then he looks to his right and sees a figurine of a orange haired girl wearing a suit and glasses which intrigued him so he walks up to the orange figurine, grabs it and looks at it.

Meta Smg4: This looks really interesting, I wonder who this could be?

Meta Smg4 as he suddenly gets flashs of lawyer Meggy and her singing which hurts and confuses his head at the same time making him drop it as he groans.

Meta Smg4: What... was... that?

Suddenly he hears a knock on door making him turn his head to the door.

Tari: Smg4, are you alright?

Meggy: Yeah, we just wanna know when you'll come back and join us?

Meta Smg4 was going to say something when suddenly he was able to look through the wall/door confusing him as he sees and looks at Meggy and Tari.

Meta Smg4 thoughts: It's the girl from the thing I just held but how is this possible and why does she looks completely different?

Meta Smg4 looks down at the figurine for a couple seconds suddenly a blue square appears connected to it confusing him then words appear and he sees this the word: Figurine. A few seconds later, the blue square dissappears.

Meta Smg4: *Thoughts* So that's what this is called and how did I see the blue thing? But again, how is this possible? Unless, she allowed him to make it but if she didn't then how was it made? *Outloud* Yeah, I'm fine... and I'll join you two soon.

Then a small blue square appear that was connected to Meggy and Tari confusing Meta Smg4 as words started to appear in it and he saw their names appear.