Chapter 3: Learning And Entering

I asked the Koopa as he pointed at me which confused me then I realised that's way he was pointing.

Meta Smg4: Thanks.

I said as I turned around and began running straight towards the hole.

Meta Smg4: Oh, Smg4 what did you do to her?

I said to myself quietly as I held my hat as tight as I could while running as fast as possible. About 10 minutes later, I slowly walked up a hill panting alot because I was so tired once I got to the top I saw the giant hole which looked like it also had a mouth, it was also moving which looked really weird to me...

Meta Smg4: Eurgh, that looks disgusting.

I said as I felt my legs get really tired so I sat down ontop of the hill while I kept panting.

Meta Smg4: I really... shouldn't have ran... most of... the way here...

I said to myself as I put my upper body onto the ground and put my old hat on my stomach still holding it tightly. I didn't want someone to... what did the Goomba cop called it? Stole, steal? Ah whatever. I just don't want someone to take my hat, I thought to myself. A few seconds later I felt my eyes slowly begin to close, I tried my best to keep them open but it wasn't enough as my eyes fully closed and I fell asleep.

Inside their mind

Meta Smg4 wakes up in their mind confused but then he realises he must of gotten really tired and fallen asleep. (He doesn't know the word unconscious yet.) then Meta Smg4 turn around to see the vault.

Meta Smg4: Time for both of us to question and anwser each other.

Meta Smg4 said as he walk to the vault and open the door only to see Smg4 sitting down in the middle of the vault looking at the floor.

Meta Smg4: See I told you I would come in the vault and see how you're going... gotten use to your own voice yet?

Smg4: Fuck you.

Smg4 says making Meta Smg4 chuckle as he closes the door then walks to him once close enough, Meta Smg4 bends his legs down.

Smg4: What do you want?

Smg4 says annoyed as Meta Smg4 makes a light bulb appear connected to the roof of the vault then turns it on so the two could clearly see each other.

Meta Smg4: This is going to sound weird considering how our last meeting went but I need your help...

This makes Smg4 stop looking at the floor then he looks at Meta Smg4 confused and unsure but after a couple of seconds of looking at him, he believes him so he says.

Smg4: What do you need my help with?

Meta Smg4: Well, inorder for you to know I need to show you what happened the first time we met.

This confused Smg4 as Meta Smg4 puts his right hand on his head confusing him then he lights up his hand and shows Smg4 what happened the first time they met. After Smg4 saw everything Meta Smg4, lets go of his head and sees that he's shocked.

Smg4: I, I, I'm so sorry for putting you in the vault for that long and saying that you're too dangerous to fully control our body and to see the real world. I realise now that I was wrong.

Meta Smg4: Well saying sorry and admitting fault isn't enough for me since I don't forgive you besides I know you're acting like this just to get on my good side so you can leave the vault. Because unlike your friends, I'm not going to be nice to you with the exception of this conversation.