The Uninvited Guest [Chapter-8]

They decide to tour the lovely village and organize a picnic. They are relishing the stunning scenery, taking photos, and engaging in games. Nadia and the girls would catch Adeel (jinn) staring at Nadia a few times, they confronted him and teased him over this. He was a bit embarrassed and they giggled upon seeing him. The group moves toward the market. When they came across a jewelry shop, ladies rushed in immediately; men rolled their eyes and followed. A beautiful necklace catches Adeel's eyes, he takes it and goes near Naida, who's in front of a mirror and can see what's in his hands. He smiles at her in the mirror and tries to put the necklace around her neck, but she becomes very conscious. She stops him and takes it from his hand. He gets worried thinking maybe he has offended her or something." Hey! it is beautiful, you should take it" Ezma holds the necklace and takes Nadia away with her. When they are about to leave the store, Adeel exchanges a glance with Nadia.

A smile appears on his face when she tells the cashier to pack it; he happily pays for it. After arriving home, they enjoy a meal together and engage in late-night conversations around the bonfire. Nadia looks happy While conversing with her friends, she is exchanging affectionate looks with Adeel(jinn). They engage in eye contact, in his eyes, she could detect passion, and she felt herself getting lost in them. His eyes glowed and everything became dark for a few seconds. When the darkness disappears, she finds herself in front of a beautiful beach. She looks around in astonishment, she is alone there but instead of feeling turmoil, she experiences tranquility. She is wearing a beautiful red dress, wind is playing with her hair and softly tickling her skin also. She wraps her arms, rubs them, and smiles. Then she sees him coming out of the sea and walking towards her. His attire is drenched, and his well-defined physique can be seen underneath the wet shirt. His hand glides through his damp hair as he walks toward her. She finds him incredibly attractive, causing her to feel a tightening sensation in her core and a rising sense of arousal in her body. The wind feels cooler now due to the mysterious sensation under her skin. He comes close to her, looking into her eyes, and stops. He comes close and picks her in his strong arms. He leads her to a tent and positions her in front of the fire. Then, he kisses her with intense passion, causing her to shut her eyes tightly. When she opens her eyes, she is sitting in front of him along with others. Girls tell her she is so lucky to have a man like him around who loves her so much; not every woman gets such a loving husband like him. Nadia doesn't reply to this, she is just looking at him, who smirks. Which made her blush even more, she got up and left. Adeel is talking to Usman but his eyes follow Nadia. Nadia goes into her room, closes the door behind her, and stands in front of the mirror. She can feel her heart thumping as her cheeks turn red. Suddenly the kiss flashes in her mind again and she feels a rush under her skin. She goes to the bathroom and splashes water on her face. She comes out while wiping her face gently with a towel; startles to see Adeel(jinn) standing right in front of her which makes her tumble. He wraps his arm around her waist to support her; igniting the same heat inside her that she was fighting. She is lost in his eyes for a moment, but suddenly pushes him away. "How did you come inside? I locked the door!" she looks a bit nervous. "No, it wasn't locked" he replied "yes, it was!" throws the towel on the bed. "what are you doing here?" she raises her eyebrow "just came to check on you! " He says smiling and sitting on the dressing table. "I am fine! I am at my home and Aquib is in prison. So no need to check on me" She looks a bit irritated Adeel(jinn) chuckles "ok! Ok!" and gets up to leave "Wait!" He stops immediately. "Are you trying to hypnotize me or something?" she squeezes her eyes "What?" he looks a bit surprised "Haha bad acting! I know you trying to do something" She holds her waist with both of her hands. "Try to do what?" he gives a curious look "You are doing something!" she almost screams, "maybe you are trying to seduce me" She lowers her voice and steals a glance. He looks at her for a moment without saying anything. "Well...Is it working?" he whispers "No way" she wraps her arms around her while rolling her eyes. He rubs his chin "Ahh! Even I noticed some change in you" "Like what?" she becomes attentive immediately "Like am..." he slowly goes close to her and looks into her eyes with passion "Like you are irked if I leave you alone...you want to talk to me all the time...you get upset when I don't give you attention" his tone softens. "When you see me, you appear cheerful... When I flirt, you smile....when I approach you, you start blushing." he brings his face closer "Your admiration for my scent is evident; you desire to inhale it constantly." his voice sounds sexier "Something runs under your skin when I touch you" brings his lips close to her ear "you crave my touch, you want to taste my lips" he whispers. He slides his hands to her waist, pulls her closer, and lands a passionate kiss on her lips. She is engrossed in the passion, her hand slides from his abs and travels to his back. He holds him tightly while rubbing his back and kissing him passionately. Suddenly push herself away from him and she rushes over to her friends. They all are dancing around the fire; her friend pulls her to dance with them. She joins them smiling. Adeel(jinn) reaches there and watches Nadia dancing and laughing. Seeing her finally free from the immense pain of losing her husband, makes him happy. He joins the group; girls force them to dance together. While dancing, he gently grasps her hand, and she offers no resistance. The girls chose to spend the night in the same room so they could talk all night, as their friends were leaving the next day. The primary focus of the conversation revolved around how fortunate Nadia is to have Adeel. Her friends were sleeping but Nadia was still awake thinking of him and figuring out her feelings. Is it right to be with him? Isn't it cheating with Adeel? How can she forget her husband so easily and start feeling attracted to otherworldly being? But he loves her and even Adeel told her she is safe with him. If he is gone, she will be alone. But that doesn't mean she can be with a jinn. The night passes with these thoughts. The next day, Nadia is quiet, especially after her friends leave. Not talking much to Adeel(jinn), he is trying to get her attention. But she keeps herself busy with the work, she only talks to him regarding the work. A few days pass like this, one night she returns home to see a trail of rose petals guiding her to the pool area.

She watches the pool decked with shimmering lights and vibrant flowers, setting the scene for a romantic evening she won't soon forget.

                                                                *******  Please vote!!! *******

                                                                **************Next part coming soon*************