The Uninvited Guest [Chapter-9]

The tree is decorated with lamps, the same lamps he was trying to make that day. She can practically feel the love and excitement in the air as she imagines their time together unfolding before her eyes. And as she catches a glimpse of him approaching, dressed to impress and wearing a smile that melts her heart.

As he leads her by the hand to the table he meticulously set for their date, his touch is tender yet firm, exuding an air of confidence and attentiveness. The care and effort put into preparing the table speaks volumes about his commitment to making this evening special for her. Each detail is thoughtfully arranged, from the flickering candles casting a warm glow on their faces to the delicate flowers adorning the center of the table. With every gesture, he shows her that she is cherished and valued. In this moment, she feels like the most important person in the world to him, enveloped in his unwavering affection and admiration.

He holds her hand as they walk towards the table, his touch warm and reassuring. With a smile, he gestures for her to take a seat as he pulls out the chair for her. As she settles into the chair, he takes his place across from her, their eyes meeting in silent communication. In this moment, there is an unspoken understanding between them, a connection that goes beyond words.

"Thanks! It's a lovely surprise." Her eyes twinkle as she smiles.

"I am glad you like it" His gaze conveyed many emotions as he spoke softly to her.

They engage in conversation for a while. He expresses that there is something very important he needs to tell her. He tells her he loves her and asks if she will accept his love?

"I am willing to wait for you to love me back, but please do tell me if you are willing to continue to live with me or not.... just like we have been living together until now. Staying close to you and support you is all I want."

A tear rolls down her cheek. "Whenever you feel, you are ready.... wear this." He forwards a gift packing to her. She takes it and opens it. It's a beautiful red dress.

"It's beautiful!" she says while looking at her gift.

Their beautiful evening is interrupted by a loud screech of car stopped in front of their gate.

Four men came out of it and barged in; Aquib is one of them. Adeel(jinn) and Nadia look at each other with shock. " What are you doing here?" Adeel(jinn) shouts.

Aquib brings out a bottle and throws a liquid on him resulting in his immediate collapse on the ground. His body can't move, and he is feeling strengthless. Nadia is scared on seeing this, she reaches out to check on him. But they drag them both inside the villa and close the door.

Adeel(jinn) is on the floor and Nadia is sitting on a chair, next to her is standing goon holding a gun pointed directly at her temple. Aquib approaches Adeel (jinn) and kicks him, he brings out a big knife from a cover and smiles while looking at it.

"You know Nadia? Hamid is a very nice man...Naïve also. I told him that this evil entity has hypnotized you that why you are not asking for his help." Says Aquib and turns to Nadia. "But seriously...why are you not doing anything about this? Hmm...why? Don't you want your husband back?" He makes a fake sad expression to mock her. "But I want my cousin back...so that I can kill him." He says with an evil grin on his face. "In fact I will kill both of you." puts knife on her throat.

"Don't.... touch her" Adeel(jinn) gatherers some strength and utter these words, "leave her alone."

Aquib removes the knife from her throat, approaches him, kneels by his side," Actually I should finish you first. You won't stay in this state for long...and before you turn to that demonic entity again...I should kill you." The next moment he stabs Adeel with the knife, Nadia screams and start crying. She shouts and begs to leave him. He rolls his eyes, looks at her then suddenly stabs Adeel repeatedly until he is lifeless and covered in blood. Nadia runs towards him screaming but Aquib doesn't let her touch him and drags her away. Now he raises the knife to kill her, but she kicks him and runs away. His goons run after her, but she manages to hide in a room. They all are searching for her and after sometime, she is nabbed by one

goon. He drags her outside the room where Aquib is waiting for her. At this moment, only these two men are present in the room. He raises his knife to stab Nadia; overwhelming fear causes her to tightly clench her eyes shut. Someone holds his hand from the back; he turns to see who it is. It is Adeel (jinn), absolutely fine without any wound or blood on him.

Nadia is surprised and happy to see him. Her teary eyes glitter with a smile when she looks at him. She goes away from them, stands in a corner gasping and witnessing the event taking place. "Hamid is really a very nice man...he didn't give you the real knife. And he is not so naïve....he has identified your true colors." Aquib is shocked and looks at the spot where he left his lifeless body, it's not there anymore. It's replaced by the dead bodies of rest of his remaining two men instead. The man standing next to him is also shocked to see this. He brings out his gun and shoots Adeel who pushes Aquib violently and gets few steps back. Aquib's head hits the pillar, and he falls on the floor. Bullet hits Adeel's stomach; his head is down as he is looking at the wound. The goon is also looking at him but the blood from the wound vanishes and Adeel raises his head. His eyes have changed into a snake's eyes, he is growling and suddenly he roared. The lights and glasses, windows are shattered, the hall has dim light now coming from outside.

His skin starts turning black, his nails turn into claws and in few seconds, he is transformed into that scary creature. Nadia turns her face away and the man is screaming in fear, she runs inside a room. Closing the door she sits on the floor covering her ear to avoid those gruesome voices. The Jinn lets out a ferocious roar and pounces towards him. He tries to run away, but the Jinn speeds towards him and holds him from his neck. Aquib is watching this and is terrified. The Jinn raises the man in the air a few feet above the ground and growls with anger. He throws him with full force towards a wall. The man is thrashed like a small object violently and falls on the floor after striking the wall. Blood appears on his head and face and he becomes lifeless after moving a little.

Aquib stands up and tries to reach the bottle but Jinn throws him away. Aquib is scared to death as there is no escape from fury of the angry creature in front of him. Jinn growls and slowly walks towards him, he grabs Aquib from his neck and picks him few feet over the floor. His eyes widened, he is chocked but tries to utter "I am sorry! I don't want anything....I will go away! I will never bother Nadia ...ever again."

His voice is trembling as he begs crying. "Please let me go ! Please don't kill me"

Jinn brings his face near to his, Aquib froze! Jinn's eyes glowed as he roared, and Aquib's lifeless body was on the floor with broken neck and eyes wide open and filled with shock and fear. Nadia comes out and feels numb on witnessing the aftermath. She is looking scared, she doesn't want to see the horrid entity, trying to calm herself down. Trying to convince her that  he did it to protect her after all. She feels a hand on her shoulder, she almost screamed with fear and shock and slowly turns to see jinn in Adeel's form. He knows what she is feeling right now. Without saying anything, he leaves. Nadia sits on the floor sobbing.