Chapter 8

"First day on the job you have wanted greenie" I smile at him, and then drift my eyes to Minho who still looked angry at me, "hey Tomas can you give us a minute please" I say to him, Tomas nods and then walks a bit away, "Minho I know your mad at me but please stay safe out there don't split up" I say to him, Minho nods but doesn't look at me, I go to say something else but he cuts me off, "Can we talk about this later we are on a tight schedule" he says quickly, I nod a bit upset about being cut off, "greenie let's go" Minho says beginning to run into the maze Tomas follows him into the maze.

"You gonna help me with breakfast miss" frypan smiles at me, I smirk at him, "I think you owe me a favour now as well Mr" I say to he looks at me confused, "I'm not that I was aware of" he says, "oh but a girl came up with month" I say he lets out a little chuckle, "sorry what about a girl coming up this month" Teresa says behind me, "oh dear girl you have won me my first ever bet" I smile at her wrapping my arms around her, "glad to know" she says awkwardly, "and my first order of buissness, dear frypan, I shall not be helping you with breakfast today" I laugh at him, he laughs back at me, "hey Gia can I talk with you quickly" she says to me I nod at her, "privately" she says quickly, I nod a bit slower and take her somewhere more private, "what's up" I say to her, "Alby is not getting any better" she says to me, "has he woken up yet" I ask her, Tereasa shakes her head, "he seems to be his most calmest when you are there" she says to me, I let out a long breath and place my face in my hands, "is everything ok" she asks me, I begin crying, "no I've ruined everything" I let out crying, "hey it's ok you haven't ruined anything" she says pulling me into a hug, "Ahh sorry I hardly know you and I am putting you in a awkward situation" I say to her, "no you haven't us girls have to stick together you know we are all we have" she smiles at me, "god I am so glad you came up, I mean it's not a good thing but for once I have someone who gets my feeling ya know" I smile at her, "you know this makes us sisters"she smiles at me, I wrap my arm around me, "sisters forever" I say to her, "sisters forever" she smiles at me, as we begin to walk back.

Breakfast was being served as we got back, "the sisterhood has already started" Newt smiles at us, we both giggle, "what are you giggle at" he smirks at us, "first rule of sisterhood, don't let secrets out" Tereasa says, Newt laughs, "boys it's already started" he says, all the boys laugh "hey" I say throwing a banana at him, Tereasa laughs, "I have spent the last 3 years with you smelly boys not getting to have girl talks, let me have this one" I say, "fine" Newt says shoveling his food in, "eww" Tereasa says, I laugh, "try watching that for 3 years" I say, "hey I like food" Newy says mouth full of food, bits of food fly out of his mouth and onto us, "oh no I've lost my appetite" I say, Tereasa laugh, "alright I'm gonna grab some food and go check on Alby" Tereasa says walking away, I look at Newt and then breath out, "I'm going to spend the day helping Tereasa with Alby" I say to him, he nods "ok whatever you want" he says, I look at him confused, "you aren't jealous" I ask him, he shakes his head, "ooookkk" I say confused, then grabbing myself a plate of food then heading to the med wing.

"How is he doing" I ask Tereasa walking in and putting the plate of food down, she slowly nods, "there's a light at the end of the tunnel I guess, but it's going to be very slow steps" she says, I sit down next to Alby and take his hand, "you got this" I say to him, I sit theee for an hour just watching him, wondering what he is dreaming, is he dreaming, has my mum visited, "hey Gia" I hear my name being said, I look up to see Tereasa, "hey" I smile at her, she stands there quietly, "hey can ask you a question" I say to her, she nods, "when you came up in the glade you said mine and tomases name, do you know why" I ask, she looks at me confused, "I can't remember sorry" she says, I nod my head, suddenly I hear big crashes "what was that" Teressa asks, "the maze, watch Alby for me" I say quickly running, I sprint across the glade to the opening of the maze I stop quickly in front of it and look behind me, Newt is running towards me "Gia don't do it" he yells to me, I look back the maze and go to run in, quickly I get scooped up, "oh no you don't little sis" Gally says stopping me from going into the maze, "let go of my Gally they could be hurt and I refuse to let someone else die to this maze" I say trying to punch him off, "yeah and how are you going to find them" Gally says, "then you could get lost in the maze" he says sternly to me, "he's right Gia" Newt says to me, I shake my head, "your really taking his side, Gally and Tomas are in that" I turn to point at the maze and see the boys run our way, "oh my gosh" I say running towards them and pushing them both, "what the hell you both scared me" I say to them, I then pull them into a hug, "I'm glad your safe" I say to them, "yeah me too" Minho says, he point at Newt and me, "you two follows us" he says walking towards the maze hut, "hey what about me" Gally yells to us as we follow him, "sorry Gally just Gia and Newt" Minho says.

We all head into the hut, "Minho what the hell happend out there" Newt says, "I think we have found a way out" Minho says, I look over at Tomas, "are you serious, we have to go tell everyone" I smile, "NO" Minho snaps, "just let me and Tomas explore it more please" he says, he looks over at Newt, "Minhos right we can't trust it just yet" he says looking down, "are you serious the boys found a way out you have always talked about getting out" I say to him, "yes and right now we can't trust that, it is the proper way out" he snaps at me, I look shocked and a bit confused, "guys" Teresa says running in, "it's Alby" she says, I prepare for the worst "he's awake" she lets out.