Chapter 10

"BOYS ENOUGH" I yell at Newt and Gally they got into a fight after Gally slapped me across the face, "I don't know if either of you have a brain but we have someone unconscious and we don't know if he is going to wake up" I say pointing to Tomas who was still in Teresas lap knocked out, "put him in the pit" Gally says to some gladers, "the pit Gally he needs medical attention" I say to him, "put her in with him too" he says pointing at Teresa, the gladers grab Teresa and Tomas and throw them in the pit, "let this be known to everyone that if you want to act like these too you will also be in the pit, either you stand with me or against me it's your choice" he then looks over at me, I look at Newt and walk over next to my brother, "I agree with you Gally, this place has gotten out of hand and it needs to change now" I say, he wraps an arm around my shoulder "at a girl little sis I knew you would come to your senses" he says, I smile at him, "they will be banished tomorrow at dawn" he says before walking away with me, I look over my shoulder at Minho and Newt they shake their heads.

I lay down in a hammock next to my brother "so what's the plan" I ask him, he shrugs his shoulders "we rebuild start new plantation build new huts" he says, "and what if they come back" I ask him, "we fight them, if we die we die" he says I let out a hum and drift off to sleep.

"Gia" I jolt awake to a hand over my mouth, it was Minho, the sun was only just coming up "come with me" he says, I hop out of my hammock and follow him, we sit under a tree and he breaths out, "a couple of us are planning to leave tomorrow, Tomas has woken up but is going to pretend to be unconscious that's when we will attack and leave" he says, I look at him confused, "so what does this have to do with me" I ask him, "we want you to come with us" he says to me, I shake my head "I can't" I say, he shakes his head "but you can, you don't have to stay here and die like the rest of them" he says, "but what about Gally" I say to him, "Gally will be given the decision to stay or go we can't force him to do anything, but you, Gia you mean the world to all of us we all agreed on that Newt especially, we can't just leave you here" he says, a tear rolls down my cheek, "if Gally decides he won't go count me out to" I say getting up and walking away.

Later on that day I was helping two gladers rebuild a hut, "alright boys I think this should hold" I smile at them, "thanks Gia" one says to me, before both walk away, all day what Mihno said to me this morning has been on mind, do I go do I stay I can't decide, if Gally stays the logical answer would be to stay, but I have always wanted to get out and now we might actually get a chance to do so, I don't know what to decide, "Gia" I get pulled out of my thoughts, I turn to see Newt standing behind me awkwardly,  "Newt how can I help you" I smile at him, "can you come with me please" he says holding out his hand, I politely take the hand and turns me around to put a peice of cloth over my eyes, "Newt what are you doing" I giggle, he lets out a little huffed laugh "just trust me please" he says before guiding me somewhere.

"Ow, Newt this is the second tree you have walked me into" I say holding my head, "sorry we are here I promise this time" he says going behind me and putting his hands on my waist, "you can take your blindfold off now" he whispers in my ear, I take the blind fold off to see a beautiful area surrounded by flowers and and heaps of fruit to eat, "you did this for me" I smile at him, he nods, before he could say anything I grab his face and kiss him, "Thankyou" to him, he smiles at me and then we go and sit down.

There was so much fruit I ate strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and many many more, after food I was laying in his lap while he played with my hair, I suddenly get a thought, "Newt I hope you haven't done this to try and get me to come with you" I say to him, "my decision has been made, I'm staying if Gally stays" I say to him, "I know, you need to make that choice by yourself, I just wanted to have one last special moment with you before I left, I don't know if I will ever see you again" he says to me, "Gia you were my first love, if I never get to see you again, I will always remember you, until the day that I die" he says to me, I get up and look into his eyes, "truth you will always be the person I love, and I love you" I say to him, he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "truth I love you too" he says to me, she share one last kiss a tear rolling down my face, he pulls back and wipes the tear from my eye and pulles me in for a dealer longer more passionate kiss, "I don't want this to end" he says between kissing, "me neither" I say to him, "uh hum" I quickly turn to see Minho, "Newt its time" he says looking at Newt, Newt quickly hops up and walks towards the glade, Minho stays behind and looks at me, I begin to feel tears rolling down my face,  he pulls me into a hug, "I'm gonna miss you so much you shank" he says to me, I let out a little laugh, "I'll you even you ever more you big idiot" I say to him, he hugs me even tighter, before breaking it, he sniffs a bit, "we better head" he says making has way back to the glade rubbing his eyes.