Chapter 11

"The time has come" Gally says we all stand around 2 polls in place for Teresa and Tomas, the two get brought over Tomas still unconscious and placed on the poll, "ever since these two come into the glade bad things have happened looked what happen last night, we have had peace with the Grievers for 3 years and now it's time to sacrifice them so we can have peace again" Gally says, "do you really think that will work" Teressa says, "the greivers will keeping coming until you are all dead" she says trying to get herself free. "No they won't because we are sacraficing you, making peace" he says, I look over to see Newt scratch his chin and Minho nod, then I see chuck with all the stuff before Gally could get another word out, Tomas was fighting 2 gladers Newt and Minho begin fighting, and un hock Teresa Tomas stands on his feet sword out, "your full of surprises huh Tomas" Gally smirks at him, "you don't have to come with us but we are leaving, and if anyone else wants to come with us now is your last chance" Tomas says, "don't listen to him he's trying to scare you" Gally says, "no I am not trying to scare you that's not my plan I am scared but I refuse to sit here and become fertiliser to plants and I would rather risk my life out there" he says " we don't belong here" he says, I start watching gladers walk over to Tomas and before I knew it my feet were moving over too "Gia" Gally says, "Gally it's over come with us, come with me" I say to him, he looks at me one last time "good luck against the grievers" he says a tear rolling down his cheek, I start to cry but get pulled away Newt takes my hand, "I know you sad but we have to run you gotta keep up" he says to me.

"Alright this way keep up guys" Tomas says we run for what felt like at hour before we come to a block, "alright this is the spot" he says to us looking around the corner, "is there a greiver" Chuck asks, he nods, "now's our chance guys either we fight or we die trying, let's go" he says we all run out and begin charging towards a greiver, the boys try and fight it off the edge as much as they can it grievers drop down from the bottom and knock the key out chucks hand, he runs after it Teresa's and I chase after him and grab him before he falls off the edge "we got you Chuck" Teressa says, "oh shit" I say watching Grievers climb up the wall, we pull Chuck up and begin running towards the boys, they fight off the Grievers as we run towards the entrance opening, "it worked Chuck says, the boys continue to fight of the the three Grievers now trying to kill is, "the door won't open" Chuck yells suddenly a code comes up, "TOMAS A CODE WE NEED A CODE" Teressa yells to him, "Mihno what's the entrances of the maze" he says to Minho, "WHAT" Mihno yells, "the 8 sequence to the maze what are they" he says to him, "7 1 5 2 uh 6 4" he says I begin entering them before I greiver drops into him, a brave glader goes and attacks the greiver "Mihno sequence someone" I yell to him, "uhh 6, 8, 3 you got it" he says, I place the numbers in, "KEEP HOLDING TOMAS" Tomas yells, the machine flashes green and the doors begin to close on the greivers, before pitch black, we stand like for what felt like a minute before the door open, we all walk through it to find a hallway that begins to light up, I look at Newt who was right up behind me I take his hand a little scared.

We walk down to the end of the hallway to find a door that says exit, "seriously" frypan says, I laugh, Tomas slowly opens the door to find harassed lights going a bunch of dead people and a siren going off "what the hell happended here" I look around, all sorts of gadets, "so they were watching us this whole time" Newt says, "hello my name is doctor ever Paige, if you are watching this that means you have successfully completed the maze trials, I wish I was there to congratulate you, everything we have done to you is for a reason, there was a scorching sun unimaginable unbearable, it killed a lot of people, what came after was worse, we call it the flare a deadly virus that attacks the brain it is violent makes the human violent incuraible or so we thought in time a new generation emerged that could survive the virus and suddenly there was a reason for hope for a cure but it won't be easy, your all very important this is only the beginning for you it my be too late for us but not for you, remember WICKED is good" a lady says on a screen before she could finish she then pulls out a gun and shoots her, I cover chucks eyes, I turn around and see the lady who shot herself, "Tomas" I say to him he turns around and see her too, we all walk over to her and doors open, "is it over Chuck" asks, "what are we supposed to do now" Newy asks Tomas, he lets out a sharp breath, "I don't know" he says, looking forwards, "let's get the hell out of here" he says beginning to walk, "no" we hear beside us, "Gally" I say beginning to walk over to him, Newt grabs my hand "he's been stung" Newt says, "you can't leave" he says looking straight at me, "we Gally look around we made it out" I say to him "Gally we are free" Tomas says, "free you think we are are free out there, no there is no escape from this place" he says pointing the gun at me, "Gia if I won't leave so won't you" he says, suddenly Minho throws a spears and it grows straight through Gallys chest, "GALLY" I scream running over to him and crying on him, "no no no, stay with me" I cry, "please don't leave me" I say to him, I watch as tears roll down his face, he places his hand on mine, "if you find mum out there tell her I love her and that I did everything I could to protect you" he smiles at me, "no Gally your going to tell her that yourself your not leaving me too" I say to him, I watch as his eyes go still and then begin to cry into him "I love you" I cry into him.

I suddenly get pulled away from me, I kick the person off me "get off me" I yell at the person, and crawl back to my brother, "Gia come we gotta go Gally is gone you will see him again" Newy says before lifting me up and dragging me out as I leave I see Chuck dead on the ground "Chuck" I cry and Newt helps me walk out, we come to a big helicopter Minho haust me up, I sit and just cry into Newt who was holding me, Minho comes and sits with me his arms placing his head on my shoulder "you guys alright your safe now" one of the men say, I sit and cry looking out the window to the maze, I thought of all the people, Ben, Alby, Gally, Chuck other gladers who should have been here with us now, "relax, everything is going to change" the men says once again, I look at Newt and Minho, "the last 3" I smile at them, Newt kisses my head.