Chapter 3

"ok light it up boys" Alby smiles at me as the boys throw the torches into the fire pit and it lights up we all cheer, "alright boys come get your dinner" I smile at them all making my way back the kitchen. "yummy what's on the menu tonight" Alby smiles at us as we serve then, "Chicken Potatoes and green beans for our new special glade" Ben laughs, all the boys cheer and laugh while the greenie stands their embarrassed, we start serving food to all the boys, I was serving the chicken while the other boys were serving the vegetables, Chuck stands infront of me waiting for chicken, "hey chuckies I haven't seen you all day" I smile at him putting chicken on his plate, "yeah it's been a eventful day he smiles at me and then makes his way over to sit and eat, my heart ached the day chuck came up in fact cried to Alby for an hour that a child as young as him got put in the maze, I had the most awful feeling about it. 

After clean up I went and sat with Alby eating my food, "hello" I smile at him sitting down, he steals a potato off my plate, "and this is why I always give myself extra because you steal it" I laugh at him, he smiles back at me, "I was thinking I might tell everyone we are together tonight" he says to me, I go quiet for a bit and then nod, "ok" I smile at him, I was ready for people to know about me and him, I mean I basically in charge as well so what's stopping him, "wait seriously" he smiles at me, I nod my head, "EVERYONE LISTEN UP" Aly yells out, everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Alby, "Gia and I would like to make an announcement" he smiles back at me, I see Gally looking at me confused, "we are together" he says, everyone goes silent for a second then walks over to Alby, and then hugs, "I guess that makes us proper brothers then" he smiles at me as he hugs Alby, all the boys start cheering, and pulling me up to Alby, "congratulations sis" gally says hugging me, "ok calm down it's not that serious" I sitting back down to eat my food, Alby comes and sits next to me putting his arm around me eating a piece of my chicken, "and this is why I give myself extra" I smile at him.

the night went onto everyone drinking Gallys recipe and fighting one another, at this point I was sitting with Newt and the greenie, "so tell what is the maze" The greenie asks, "we don't know all we know is that its a maze and then every night it changes so the paths Minho and Ben went down today will not be the same paths that they will go down tomorrow" Newt says, I nod my head, "So tell me how do I become one of them a runner" The Greenie asks, "you have to prove yourself to Minho if he thinks your worthy enough he will approach you himself" I say to him as we watch Gally take on another poor small glader, "god Gally is such a loser" I say, Newt laughs, "yeah he's also a grade A asshole" the Greenie says, I look at him, "he's also my Twin Brother" I say to him, he face goes red, "I am sorry" he say, I shake my head, "god don't be sorry I understand I get the better side of him because I am his sister but I can understand where people are coming from" I smile at him, he laughs, "so how do you remember that he is your brother" The greenie asks, "I guess whoever sent us up here had the heart to make sure that we knew that we were sibling I guess" I say to him, "Gally and Gia came up together, when Alby and I were the only 2, we have never had 2 people come up at once since, or another girl since" Newt says, "yeah I noticed that, that there was only one girl" The greenie says. "hope you boys don't mind but I would like to steal Gia away for a second" Alby says walking up to us, Newt stays quiet and the greenie nods, I quickly hop up taking his hand, "what's up" I say to him, "what can't a man steal away his girlfriend for some time" he smirks down at me, I smile at him, "of course he can but don't you want to sit at the fire" I ask him, he nods, "I do just not with Newt and the greenie they are sorta boring he says, as we sit down together leaning on a log Alby puts his arm around me kissing my forehead, I look up to see Gally making his way over to the greenie and Newt, "here we go" I say, "it's alright just leave him" Alby says, I watch as Gally and the greenie begin fighting, "come on greenie smash him" I smile at him, Gally sticks his rude finger up at me, I laugh, suddenly the greenie gets Gally to the ground, I look over at Minho who seemed impressed by the greenies work, and then I look over to see the greenie on the ground, "Gally that's enough" I say going over to him and helping the greenie up, "Tomas" the greenie says, I look at him confused, "I remember my name is Tomas" he says, Gally pulls him up, "Welcome to the glade Tomas" Gally says, putting Tomases hand up.

"Alright boys let's head to bed" Alby says, we all make our way back to the hut, Alby holding my hand to take me back to my hut, "at least we get one good thing out of this I don't have to sneak in and out of you hut anymore, I smile at him, "well why don't you sleep with me tonight" I smile at him, getting into my hammock, he smiles at me getting into the hammock with me, "you know its so much warmer with you" I smile at him, his arms wrapped around me, " I am glad I told everyone about us" he says as we look up at the stars, "yeah me too it has been a bit hard, there have been several times that all I have wanted to do is kiss you or hold your hand or hug infront of everyone" I smile at him, he smiles back at him, "I love you" he says kissing me, the kiss could have lasted forever but I pull back, "I love you too" I say before my resting his head on my shoulder and going to sleep.