CHAPTER 3: Her Smile

Mikha's POV

While on our way to our spot in the cafe, we saw the transferee talking with the girl who's crazy over me and my friends.

"Are they threatening them?" Colet said while still looking at the girls.

"I don't know, maybe. But why?" Gwen said while trying to listen to what they're talking about.

"Maybe because those transferees sat in front of us, you guys know how those brats react when someone is around us," Maloi said seriously.

I didn't say anything and went up to the girls because i saw one of the brats are about to hit aiah and sheena.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Maloi didn't have the chance to finish what she was saying when I held two of the brats wrists to stop the hit they're about to give Sheena and Aiah.

"Mikha" Athena said, showing her shocked expression while Mikha was holding her wrist.

"Really, having time to bully someone rather than focusing on studying?" Mikha said, throwing their hands down.

"We're just reminding them of what we own," Gianna said while looking at me and my friends.

"Something that you guys own, why? Do you own us?" Colet said and looked at Jhoanna, who seemed scared just like Stacey.

"What are you? Our parents?" I sarcastically said, and I put Aiah behind me.

"Know your limits. stop crossing the line. Next time we won't stop, her" Maloi said, looking at me.

" You guys don't even know us well yet you guys are claiming us. Look, this is our first and last warning. You know her," Gwen said and pointed to me.

"You guys don't even know us well, yet you guys are claiming us. Look, this is our first and last warning. You know her," Gwen warned them.

We went off with the transferee girls. We stopped after making sure we're far enough to those brats, Gianna, Athena, Talia, and Ries.

"You guys okay??" Colet asked them

"We're good" they said in unison

"Don't mind them. they won't touch you guys now," Gwen said, assuring them that they're okay.

"Thank you," Aiah said while looking at me.

"Yeah, it's nothing," I said, giving her a little smile, and she smiled back at me.

I'm going crazy. her smile's different. It's felt so good to see her smile. What's happening to me? What's happening to you, Mikha Lim?

While I'm thinking of her beautiful smile, I hear Maloi say, "Do you guys want to hang out? I mean, coffee? Do you guys drink coffee??" She asks them, trying to break the silence.

"Yes! We love coffee, but our class starts soon," Sheena said while looking at Gwen.

"We have a coffee shop inside the campus; what's with the class starting in an hour and a half??" Gwen said.

"Oh, we didn't know," Stacey said, smiling at us.

"We can bring you there. If you guys want to, of course," Maloi said, giving them a smile.

"Let's go?" Colet asked all of us, and we all agreed to go.

We went to the cafe, straight to our spot, and ordered our food. Aiah spent her time laughing with her and my friends while I scrolled through my phone, secretly taking a glance at her.

"Her smile is really beautiful," I said to myself while still scrolling down through my photos.

I told them that I'd pay for the food as a way of apologizing for what happened earlier in the hallway, and of course I told them that I was sorry. and head to the dean's office.

"Have a seat, Lim," the dean said as I entered his office.

I sat on the chair in front of him. "I have classes starting in 5 minutes," I said, and I looked at my watch.

"Don't worry about your classes; I'll excuse you. I want to talk about you being the SSG president," the dean said.

"Your mom is serious about this," he added.

"What about it? I know she's serious. Do I have to prepare now? It's just the first day of school," I said, looking at him and waiting for him to answer.

"No, you are the SSG president now," the dean said.

"Huh? What about the election?" I asked our dean.

"The only spots in the election are the VP and other positions. Mrs. Lim told the board about it, and they all agreed," the dean said.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you, because you might disagree with the chairman's decision," he added.

"My dad agreed to this? I'll go talk to my parents for something," I said, and I got my things.

"Just what I thought you would do," Dean said while laughing.

I went to my dad's company and talked to them about the SSG president thing, and I went home as soon as I knew that their decision was final.