Chapter 1 - Revealing the truth

[A/N]: Hello everyone! It is RBMapleLeaf, I feel greatly honoured to create my first story ever on Wattpad, felt nervous doing this but I'm sure you will enjoy this!

[A/N]: I will remind you also at the end of each chapter that none of my stories will involve any lemons, but I will leave that decision to any creators that want to use my stories but please do reference me that I was the original creator. Also, if I use any images, I will avoid using any AI generated photos as much as possible and if it's okay do send some images if I do ask but please be appropriate. I will put this reminder on every opening chapter to every story.

[A/N]: Everything written in this story is original, but I do not own any of the images or Classroom of the Elite. Credit to any of the owners to the images used and Shōgo Kinugasa who owns Classroom of the Elite.

[A/N]: Well apart from that let this story blossom to life!

Karuizawa's POV:

That man... who came to save me. K-i-y-o-t-a-k-a... I witnessed him destroy Ryuuen and his gang. A man with hardly any words and even less emotions. N-N-No it can't be! It can't be! 'Ah mou' I can't see myself dating a gloomy face like him!

But at the same time, he kept his word and saved me... It's early in the morning I can't just lie in bed and just have my thoughts dictate what I do. I'm still freezing from everything Ryuuen did to me, but I don't feel sick.

While still recollecting my thoughts about what happened last night and whether I was sick my phone started to ring snapping me back to reality faster than Thanos would snap his fingers.

*Phone Rings*

It's Maya-chan, why is she calling me at 8 in the morning? Is it something important? Nah, I'm just going to answer it anyway rather than annoy her and ignore her call.

Kei: Morning Maya-chan!

Maya: Morning Kei-chan! Don't you want to head to Keyaki Mall with the girls?

Kei: Sure Maya-chan let's just message in the group chat

Maya: Alright as you wish Kei-chan!

*Hangs up*

Group Chat

[Sato Maya]: Hey girls are we excited to go shopping and have some today at Keyaki Mall?

[Matsushita Chiaki]: Of course, Maya-chan!

[Shinohara Satsuki]: If it's you requesting us to go out together Maya-chan of course!

[Karuizawa Kei]: Yes Maya-chan!

[Sato Maya]: Perfect girls we'll meet each other soon what time do you want to go?

[Shinohara Satsuki]: Eh.... 10 am?

[Matsushita Chiaki, Sato Maya & Karuizawa Kei] (Simultaneously): Sure!

[Karuizawa Kei]: Is it okay if I bring Hirata-kun with us?

[Sato Maya]: Have you kissed him yet Kei-chan?

[Shinohara Satsuki]: Answer Kei-chan!

[Matsushita Chiaki]: You got some nerves Kei-chan to kiss Hirata-kun, I'd say even though I am not romantically interested in him he is arguably the best boy in our year.

These girls... they love teasing me Kei thought to herself. C'mon think Kei think, some boy called Kiyotaka came to save me and arguably he's a better person in my eyes than Hirata-kun. Even though I've called Hirata-kun him by his first name we aren't really dating. Kiyotaka knows that but the girls don't. If I say that I am not in a real relationship with Hirata-kun directly in the group chat and in front of everyone they would think of me as both crazy and would side with Hirata-kun even though I have power over all the girls. Everyone would think I am not loyal to him.