Chapter 2 - New Romantic Roots

[A/N]: Hello everyone, Leafy (RBMapleLeaf) I am back with chapter 2!

[A/N]: I will say this chapter had heavy inspiration from BETHEBEST02 3rd chapter -Hangout with friends in their story: Curiosity and Blonde Maiden but be warned that is a lemon story and 18+

[A/N]: But other stories at the time of writing I just returned home from youth camp I was out of town for multiple days and sensing a 180 in my life. But I have become volatile when it comes to that same addiction in my about me and is related to the story of Curiosity and Blonde Maiden and other COTE Lemon stories.

[A/N]: But now I am back I have some fresh ideas and provisions and I am excited to share chapter 2 with all of you guys and I hope I can get chapter 3 and 4 completed by this week.

[A/N]: I probably should've made this clear in Chapter 1 but Married Life: Karuizawa Kei starts for those LN readers at Vol 7 - 7.5 after the rooftop brawl between Ryuuen, his gang and Ayanokoji or for those Anime viewers (Myself included I could buy the LN books if it didn't involve breaking my wallet as a teen saving up money for Uni) it will be S2, Ep 12 "Force without wisdom falls of its own weight".

[A/N]: Fair warning this chapter I'll admit there was a fair bit of cursing from a certain someone you'll see them abbreviated as [EXPLETIVE] and I don't need to explain what they are talking about its self-explanatory.

Prologue: After the girls discovered Karuizawa has intentions to date Ayanokoji and all of them meet at Keyaki mall. What will be their first impressions of him? Also, Hirata will be present so this may pose an interesting conversation for our boy Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji's POV:

[A/N]: Our boy is here!

I saw Kei in Keyaki mall yesterday; to be honest I thought she would stay in her room if she was sick since she experienced what could be best described as a late-night shower albeit with extremely cold water. But she seems to be out lively and in great health despite all of that. Ayanokoji pondered.

While still in his dorm Ayanokoji senses a vibration in his pocket - it was his phone. A notification appeared. It was Karuizawa.

[Karuizawa Kei]: Morning Kiyotaka! Do you want to hang out at Keyaki mall with me, Hirata and the girls?

Ayanokoji thought "That's strange, I thought our relationship was supposed to be in secret." He began to reply to Karuizawa with the following

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]: Hmm, I thought our relationship between the both of us was private. Any reason why you're inviting me?

Karuizawa's POV:

Ah mou Kiyotaka! Why are you firing a question at me whilst dodging my question? A confused Karuizawa thought.

She's now stuck with a dilemma.

Should I tell him the truth about what I said to the girls, or should I say, "I'll explain later do you accept or not?"

Karuizawa is left to think about her options and what consequences they may carry as she ponders on how to answer Ayanokoji's question about the status of their relationship.

[Karuizawa Kei]: Well, you don't hang out with anyone, and this is your chance to really make connections with people. Also, I'll explain everything to you later but not when my friends are around.

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]: Alright, count me in.

"YATTA YAY! He accepted!" Karuizawa exclaimed to herself.

[Karuizawa Kei]: Glad to hear Kiyotaka! See you at the entrance of Keyaki Mall at 10!

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]: See you soon then!