Chapter 5 - Danger Lurks

[A/N]: Leafy back with Chapter 5 I can assure you the from here on out until otherwise this is where the story starts to heat up.

[A/N]: I have massive ambitions on what future chapters will be as I try an attempt to follow the storyline Classroom of the Elite but of course I will not fully replicate it but try to at least get most of what COTE is currently doing and implementing in this fanfic. Also, if you are wondering why whenever I state a person's POV I always state their last name. It is just formality. But I can switch it to the person's first name if that is what people want.

[A/N]: Got nothing else to say, apart from... Who is jealous? I do not know either.

Prologue: Kiyotaka and Kei slept together in Kiyotaka's room. Both enjoying their time together. But a surprise is awaiting outside room 401 and the Partner's exam looms closer and closer and so does the fate of some 2nd year students.

Ayanokoji's POV:

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ugh... did I forget to not set my alarm clock this morning?" Waking up abruptly to the sound of my alarm.

As I started to move out of bed, I noticed that I was carrying some extra weight on top of me. It did not take long to notice the luscious blonde hair that is of my sweetheart and girlfriend. Karuizawa Kei.

After some time carefully laying her off me and seeing her cozy in my bed, I gave her a kiss in the forehead as I left my bedroom to go shower and make breakfast for the both of us.

She truly is a beauty and my perfect partner. I still remembered the days we first started hanging out. But I will admit as time went on, I felt jealously from her not only her friends, not just from the classroom but from the entire grade. Which at first was not that bad I was merely just ignoring it. But overtime, that method has been becoming less and less effective and many girls I am noticing a change in behavior whenever they approach me. As if... they know I am dating someone. Not long-ago Kei announced her relationship with me and to OUR class only. So, I have no idea how word got around. But I bet it was Kushida given her network that rival's Kei. What is up with her? She in my eye seems to be the problem person and since she attempted to betray our class before in the past, she was the most likely culprit.

Pushing my thoughts aside I started making breakfast but as I was about to start serving and assembling our breakfast. Kei woken up from her slumber as she stumbled into the kitchen/living room.

"Morning darling!" Kei greeted me with a yawn and sleepy eyes as she just got out of bed.

"How are you, my sweetheart? Did you sleep well?" I asked as I served her breakfast.

"Yeah, I slept well sleeping with you felt amazing." She replied before eating her breakfast I made.

We both finished our breakfast in an orderly manner as Kei went to go and shower and change before heading to class. By the time Kei was ready for school it was 8:03 am. 42 minutes before class started.