Chapter 4 - Blossoming Relationship

[A/N]: Hi y'all it's Leafy again! Oh, aren't I a beautiful Maple Leaf.

[A/N]: Introducing Chapter 4!

[A/N]: As said in Chapter 3 please abide time for future Chapters as I am returning back to school this is just a little reminder for those who tend to skip which I'll call out please read properly!

[A/N]: This is where we will build off from the ending of Chapter 2 (and 3) where the ending was our couple Karuizawa and Ayanokoji Walk off into the sunset after spending the day at Keyaki Mall.

[A/N]: I've got nothing else to say but let's shine the spotlight on kiyokei.

[A/N]: Currently I will say this story Married Life: Karuizawa Kei I can confirm that other characters from other classes like Ichinose, Sakayanagi, Amasawa, Nanase and all your favourites will have quite a profound impact in the story and this fanfic does inspire with the LN. Most notably from Chapter 1 where it covers LN Vol 7-7.5 or for the Anime S2 Ep 12. But Chapters 2 and 3 are inspired by fanfics. But moving forward I'll be using a mixture of but being mindful that the story isn't a jumbled mess. At some point in the future, I may make a story based off what we know so far but maybe with a few twists where it's still classed as a fanfic.

[A/N]: If you are someone who follows the Anime of Classroom of the Elite (Me included) be mindful if you do read stuff involving the LN as it may change your perception and it's your own discretion if you want to see some events after the Anime that isn't covered as of late.

[A/N]: Time to hit this show on the road! Also, side note shout in the comments if Satou has a U on the end of her surname or not as fanfics, the anime and even google themselves give me different answers on her surname. Whether its Satou or Sato.

Prologue: Karuizawa is still clinging onto Ayanokoji's arm as they walk towards the dormitories as they are walking Karuizawa asks Ayanokoji a question and our newly crowned couple are taking steps further to enjoy being in each other's presence and are about to sleep together.

Ayanokoji's POV:

As far as I was aware, Hirata, Matsushita and Satou we're all watching us as me and Kei walked towards the sunset in the direction of the dormitories. Kei is still clinging onto my arm as she is which I adore and is expressing a happy and vibrant face.

"You shine like the sunset in front of us you know Kei." As I smiled watching her go tomato face. A face that I love seeing on Kei whenever I tease.

"Ehhhhhh! Kiyotaka! Why do you tease me?" Kei turned into a tomato.

"Calm down my girl, it was just a compliment. You truly are beautiful, and I mean it. That is how much I love you." I paraphrase my words.

Kei must be having a moment as if her heart skipped a beat. Making me wonder in the timeframe when the words left my mouth to dead silence what she was thinking.

"Kiyo... Kiyotaka, I... I love you equally back darling." She said in a soft voice.

Now she's returning the favour, I feel like my heart skipped a beat. She saw how I reacted to her words. She found the word to move my heart but then she sees something as we keep on walking.

"I'm completely aware your face is stuck in that neutral setting, but it seems I get a reaction out of you whenever I say darling. Like that." A joyful Kei whispered in my ear. Which then encouraged me to roam through of all the time we've been together and uncover what I've been saying that has been expressing her joy and happiness whenever we spoke. Whilst roaming in my mind about this, Kei's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Is everything alright?" Kei voiced her concerns.

"Yeah, everything is alright sweetheart." I replied.