~Chapter Six~

Hey Dear Hearties 💕

--- Hope you guys are doing well...

--- Here is your chapter.. Do not forgot to vote and comments...

💕Happy Reading💕

°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•

After reminiscing about her past love, Samyra drifted into a deep sleep, her thoughts swirling with memories of Riyan.

The next morning, sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a warm glow in Samyra's room.

Her friends, Jiya, Harshad, Varsha and Ahaan, stood by her bedside, admiring and wondering why she was smiling and blushing in her sleep.

Jiya, always the curious one, was the first to speak up. "Why is she smiling like an idiot? Is she watching a K-drama in her dream?"

Harshad confidently exclaimed, "No, I believe she's dreaming about me." His certainty was short-lived as Varsha swiftly elbowed him in the stomach.

"Why would she dream about you? Judging by her smiling and blushing, it seems she's in a romantic scene, whereas you, my love, are more of the horror type," Varsha remarked.

"Oh, really? Not for you, at least? Come on, baby, tell me na, am I the romantic dream or the horror dream of yours?" Harshad teased Varsha, who responded with a sardonic smile.

"Gaurav and Anjali both suggested, 'We think she's dreaming about Ahaan,' as they entered Samyra's bedroom."

Hearing their comments, Ahaan choked on his water and glared at them. He then walked towards Samyra, sat on his knees, and gently brushed her hair behind her ear, revealing her smiling face.

As everyone looked at him with an affectionate gaze, he tried to alleviate the awkwardness by joking, "Sidharth Malhotra. Her Siddy Boy. She's always thinking about him, you know? But the real question is, in which scene is she replacing his co-actor?

With everyone aware of Samyra's admiration for her favorite actor, Sidharth Malhotra, the debate began anew.

Harshad initiated the discussion by mentioning Parineeti Chopra from "Hasee Toh Phasee."

Jiya insisted, "It's Shanaya from Student of the Year."

Anjali added, "I think it's Shraddha Kapoor, Aisha from Ek Villain." Gaurav supported his wife, saying, "Yes, she loves Guru more than any other characters of his."

Jiya claimed, "But she loves him in the Ishq Wala Love song, so it's from Student of the Year." Varsha interrupted, "If that's the case, then she loves the Bolna Mahi song from Kapoor & Sons more," leading to a disagreement between Jiya and Varsha.

Jiya shouted, "It's Shanaya!" Varsha countered, "It's Tia!"

"Shanaya and Abhi forever,"

"Tia and Arjun always."