~Chapter Eight~

Hey Hearties💕,

-- Thank you so much to all of you for reading my story...

-- Got 500+ reads 🤩

-- I know its not that much but for me its really a huge number. I never thought that I even get 10 reads on my story🙃 so it means a lot to meღ

-- So here's the next chapter for my lovely Hearties💕

-- 💜Happy Reading💜

°•°•°•°

•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•

It's nothing major. It's just that she hasn't been getting proper rest or meals, so her body has become weak. That head injury will be fine in a few days, but she needs to take care of herself, or it will affect her health," I heard the doctor saying.

"Yes, doctor, don't worry. I will personally look after her from now on," Ahaan responded, his voice firm yet gentle.

I was cursing that doctor inwardly because now Ahaan would be even angrier with me. Why didn't he just leave?

I slowly opened my eyes, the dim light of the room making me squint. I prayed silently for some divine intervention to save me from Ahaan's inevitable lecture, even though I knew it was futile.

"Sammy, are you okay? Are you feeling dizzy right now? Wait, let me bring some juice for you," Jiya said worriedly, her eyes wide with concern.

"You scared us, babygirl," Harshad said, patting my head gently, his usual playful demeanor tinged with worry.

Avoiding their gazes, I looked at Ahaan, who was still standing with the doctor.

His brows were furrowed, and a look of intense worry etched across his face. He said that he would send the doctor away and bring medicines and some vitamins for me. He was about to leave when I reached out and held his wrist.

"Ahaan, please don't go. Just sit with me, please," I said, my eyes pleading.

He turned to me, his expression softening. He glanced at Harshad, who nodded understandingly.

"I will send the doctor and get the medicines," Harshad said with a reassuring smile.

"And vitamins too," I added, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, right! Now she wants vitamins," Jiya said teasingly, making everyone laugh. To my relief, Ahaan smiled, and I silently thanked God for that.

"Why are you still here? Weren't you going to get me juice?" I teased Jiya, who rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Look at this girl now! Who would say that she was unconscious a few minutes ago?" Jiya said, leaving with a sarcastic smile.

~~~