The Morning After

Author's note:
Hi Guys! Try not to throw rocks at me, because I'm back. I know, I know I disappeared for too long, but as promised I am here, continuing the story. So I survived the Semester, barely, but I did it. I do hope you like this chapter, because I'm still half dead and almost forgot how to speak, write, read all together. Anyway. Have fun reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reid was woken up by a beautiful ray of sunshine lighting up his whole face. Well, in his opinion it wasn't beautiful, it was utterly annoying at the moment. He was still half asleep as he sat up, looking around with his eyes barely open. He peeked and finally located his watch at the night stand. Very nice night stand, he noted to himself. Reid then proceeded to check his watch. Six AM? That sunlight is truly annoying now. He rubbed his eyes, but gave up and lay back down. Wait. Hold on. Nice night stand. Flowery bedsheet. Messy room. Reid's brain started to register his surroundings and then it also registered the state he was in. Naked. Where are my clothes? Wha... Reid then looked to his right noticing a mess of wavy brown hair sticking all around out of the flowery bedsheets. Alison. He smiled to himself, then his smile faded and the penny dropped. Oh my God. Oh God. Oh my... He ran his hands through his messy hair, managing to mess it up even more. He looked over at her once more and a small smile crept back to his features. She was so peaceful like this. And the hair was so her.

He sighed. He was really happy about last night. Freaked out, sure. But also happy. Alison made him feel at ease and then made him feel a lot more. And they had fun, hadn't they? He thought they did. But maybe she didn't? She might have been polite. And what would happen when she wakes up? Maybe in the light of the day she would regret it and it would mess up their whole relationship. But everything was going great. They had a great dynamic. Okay. Deep breaths. He took a deep breath, slowly blowing out the air, following the movement with his hands. Okay. Let's just get dressed and hope she doesn't remember much. Right. That just sounds sensible, Spencer. He sighed again. He looked around, locating his boxer and just when he went for picking it up Alison turned over and took hold of his hand. He stopped looking at her curiously.

Alison didn't open her eyes, but got an iron hold on his arm.

'Where do you think you are going Doctor?' she mumbled half-serious.

'Uhm. Just getting dressed...' Reid answered, hoping she would fall back asleep.

'Na-ah. Just stay here. We can get dressed later.' She mumbled, scooting closer and resting her head on Reid's chest. 'Hmm. Comfy' she sighed and smiled, running a hand over Reid's stomach and resting at his side, hugging him and by that also successfully trapping him in his place.

'But...' he started but Alison shushed him. So, he stayed, getting tenser by the second.

'Spencer, relax. I can feel your muscles trying to knit a sweater here.' Alison said, a little more alert now. Reid gulped.

'Yeah, because I'm getting uncomfortable' he said, hoping she would budge.

'Why are you getting uncomfortable?'

'Because...'

'Because why? Try to use fancy words that you all know about' she said a little amused mocking in her voice.

'Because I... I'm...' He sighed frustrated. 'Because I'm not wearing any clothes and you are lying here and I am... naked' he whispered the last part. Alison gave a small chuckle at that. 'Stop mocking me, will you?' Reid asked getting a little upset.

'I'm sorry. I am in no way mocking you. I swear. I just find this amusing.'

'Why is my suffering amusing to you?'