Before

Master Ubuyashiki had called all nine hashiras to the main estate.
Once they all have arrived, everyone kneeled before their master, "My children.. please rise." he ordered. His soft and gentle voice going through everyone's ears, they all follow his orders, rising and sitting down normally, except Sanemi.. who's sitting.. oddly weird but it's good enough.
"I've heard from your crows and have heard you, my children have been working extra hard this winter." Master Ubuyashiki states, a gentle smile printed on his face.
All nine hashiras nod in agreement.
"I'm granting you all, a two week break." He says, nodding slowly, he looks up looking at all nine hashiras.
Obanais eyes widen, "Master Ubuyashiki, who will be the replacement for all nine of us??"
Master Ubuyashiki lets out a chuckle, "Tanjiro and the others have already received the message about this. They are willing to cover for all of you for the two weeks."
Obanai relaxes slightly, "Are you sure we shou-"
"Thank you Master Ubuyashiki" Gyomei interrupts, kneeling down and thanking him.
"You all will be heading to an inn, your crows will be leading you to the location. Please, pair up into twos once arriving."
"Sir.. aren't we an uneven number.?" Muichiro points out, "Yes. Tokito, Genya is willing on joining you, I hope you don't mind." Ubuyashiki says, changing his tone slightly to worrisome, "Yea.. that's fine."
Sanemi held in his anger just by hearing Genyas name and by the fact his little brother is rooming with one of the hashiras.
"You are all dismissed."
They all kneel down before standing up and leaving.

Tomioka POV
I walk out the main estate and walk to the water estate which wasn't to far until I was stopped by Shinobu, poking me. "My my! Tomioka-san! I wonder who will be willing to room with you" She teasingly chuckled, "I'll see you there." I firmly say, leaving her behind. I have a good bond with her but I hate it so much when she pokes me.
Once I reach the water estate I start packing what I need. clothing, hair products and.. a book. I'm not much of a book reader but i gotta catch up with this book series.
I get startled by a familiar noise
CAW CAW CAW TOMIOKA GIYUU CAW CAW CAW
I narrow my eyes, this isn't my crow. I kneel down to my knees, "Whose crow are you.?"
CAW IM TANJIRO KAMADO'S CROW
I sigh, "okay" I dryly respond and stood up, grabbing my bag.
CAW CAW THIS WAY TOMIOKA GIYUU CAW CAW
"got it" I say. This crow is so loud and annoying..