CHAPTER 3

It had been a day since Olly had seen that fit babe at the party, Grace, and he was drooling over the thought of her. He was told by Hanhan that she was Shein worker. (I LOVE CHILD LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!!)

He sits at his pog gaming setup and loads up Shein, scrolling through some goated fragrances. He purchases them, in hopes to see that fittie again. 🤤🤤

But Olly had forgot that it was Saturday, and they didn't do mail on Saturday.

W̶j̶h̶a̶t̶ a̶ r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ l̶o̶l̶

Before Olly could shut thr computer down, he got a ping from his Email Notifications. He opened it up.

'Generic.EKitten@gmail.com:'
'Heh... :3 Hey... Olly Pilgrim... you need to stay away from my Gracey Wacey... Heh. Or prepare for a fight fag/got.."

"The fuck lol? Yeah..erm! That's going in the trash!"

Olly sends it to junk mail.

The following Monday, Olly raced to his door on all fours when he heard a knock. He could smell Grace.

"Hi... delivery for... Olixanderia Pilgrim?"

Grace peered up from her package, realising who it was.

"Hey, um, you know you've been appearing in my dreams a bunch?" Olly began, writing down his signature on the receipts.

"Oh forreal? My bad hoe, I've been using the subspace highway as a shortcut to deliver my packages and I have to use someone's head to do that."

"Head? You should give me head as compensation."

Grace starts crying.

"I mean go on a date with me, ahahahhahhaha!-"

Grace reluctantly agreed, even though she was still sobbing through most of it.

A few days later, Olly picked up Grace in his whip.

He took her to the local anime shop, scanning through bodypillows and posters together

He took her to the local anime shop, scanning through bodypillows and posters together... romantic ❤️

"So, who was that Eve Graves person you were talking about earlier?" Olly asked.

"G...gulp... um... forgor 💀"

"Oh.. Okay."