Month Four

Hi guys, I really am trying to write this, but never being prego makes it kind of hard. Oh well, let's see what Owen and Misty are up to.

Owen looked at me from the drivers seat, "Owen, stop staring at me!" I said. Placing my hand on my growing round belly. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked, my hair swaying from the wind of the open window. He looked at me, the corner of his mouth morphing into a smile. "Just to a friend's house." He chuckled and put his eyes back on the wheel.

I shrugged, watching scenes pass by as the car drove. Getting a bit hungry, I tightened my grip on Owen's hand. "What's wrong Misty?" he asked with a smile, not even glancing at me. "Nothing" I tried to make my words seem empty and full of thought, but he was thinking the same thing as me. "Supper time!" he laughed.

"What are you craving today Mist?" he asked, pulling into the Fudruckers parking lot. Without words, I thought. "Chicken and macaroni!" I laughed.

After Eating

Owen had gone off to get ice cream, and I sat at the booth stroking my belly. What was I going to name him... or her? Hmm... my thoughts were interrupted by the smell of hot fudge and vanilla. "Thanks babe," I smiled, scooping a spoonfull of ice cream into my mouth. It was delicious! I could smell the frozen treat, and boy it smelled amazing.

Maybe pregnancy had it's perks!

Going back to school, still pregnant.

Everybody at Kinmore knew about my baby, and everyone thought it was amazing that I was chosen. Frankly, I hated it. It put pressure and stress on me, and I knew it would stress the baby out. That was a risk that was always taken when going to school being pregnant.

Another thing is, I don't want to give birth in front of an entire class. That is a messed up thing to do to a girl, all of the guys watching me, impressed by the view that they got. All the girls, jealous of me for getting the boys to see my ass. This was an insane thing to do to me! And they did it anyway.

I stayed close to Owen, he was the only one I really trusted. Well, almost the only one. I trusted Cindy, and her boyfriend Brian. They were nice and straight A student's as well.

I often wanted to fall asleep in class, but I knew I couldn't. Only five months to go. Will I survive?