5.1: here for you

it was a quiet evening at home. you and taylor were relaxing on the couch, enjoying each others company while soft music played in the background, and everything seemed perfect. but suddenly, you felt a wave of anxiety wash over you. your breath quickened, and your heart started racing. panic was setting in.

taylor noticed immediately. she turned to you, her eyes filled with concern. "babe, what's wrong?" she asked, her voice gentle and soothing.

you tried to speak, but the words wouldn't come out. instead, you could only manage to shake your head as the panic tightened its grip.

taylor moved closer, wrapping her arms around you. "it's okay, babe. i'm here. just focus on my voice," she whispered, her tone calm and reassuring.

she began to guide you through some deep breathing exercises. "inhale slowly through your nose... hold it... now exhale through your mouth. that's it, babe. just keep breathing with me," she encouraged.

you followed her lead, trying to match her steady breaths. slowly but surely, you felt the tension begin to ease.

she continued to hold you, her fingers gently stroking your hair. "you're doing great, babe. i'm so proud of you," she said softly.

after a few more minutes, your breathing steadied, and the panic started to subside. you looked up at taylor, gratitude shining in your eyes. "thank you," you whispered.

she smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead. "anytime, babe. i'm always here for you."

---

this one is short but you can request in the comments!😋