6.1: meet<3

you and taylor had been dating for a few months now, and every moment with her felt like a dream. you still couldn't believe how lucky you were to have her in your life. it all started one evening when you attended one of her concerts. you were standing in the front row, singing along to every song, when taylor spotted you in the crowd. after the show, one of her security guards approached you and said taylor wanted to meet you backstage.

that night was the beginning of something beautiful. you and taylor clicked instantly, and what started as a casual conversation turned into a deep connection. you found yourselves talking for hours, sharing stories, dreams, and even fears. taylor was everything you had ever imagined and more—kind, funny, and incredibly down-to-earth.

one lazy sunday afternoon, you and taylor decided to spend the day at her beach house. the sun was shining, and the ocean breeze was just perfect. you arrived at the house, and taylor led you to the back deck, where a cozy hammock was waiting for you. "let's just relax and enjoy the day," she said with a smile.

you both settled into the hammock, swaying gently as you watched the waves crash against the shore. taylor had her guitar with her, and she started strumming a soft melody. "i've been working on a new song," she said, glancing at you. "i want you to be the first to hear it."

as she played, you couldn't help but be mesmerized by her talent and the way she poured her heart into every note. the song was beautiful, and it felt like it was written just for you. when she finished, you leaned in and kissed her softly. "that was amazing," you whispered. "thank you for sharing it with me."

taylor smiled and wrapped her arms around you. "i'm so glad you're here with me, baby," she said. "you make everything better."

the rest of the afternoon was spent in blissful relaxation. you and taylor took a walk along the beach, collecting seashells and laughing as the waves tickled your feet. you found a secluded spot and sat down, watching the sunset together. the sky was painted in shades of pink and orange, and it felt like the world was just for the two of you.

as the sun dipped below the horizon, taylor turned to you and said, "i have something for you." she reached into her bag and pulled out a small, wrapped box. "open it," she urged, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

you carefully unwrapped the box to find a delicate necklace with a tiny heart pendant. "it's beautiful," you said, touched by the gesture.

"i wanted you to have something to remind you of us, no matter where you are," taylor explained. "this heart represents my love for you."

you felt tears welling up in your eyes as you hugged her tightly. "i love you, babe," you said, your voice filled with emotion.

"i love you too, baby," she replied, kissing you gently.