42 chapter

Let's start 😘😘 ..........................

Next morning everyone was having breakfast when suddenly a guard come in ......

Guard........ Khun day someone come to meet you ...

Top............... To meet day ? Who is he ?

Day................. Dad relax .. I know who is it actually ... I call him ...

Khun............ Why ? You never call you friends at home before .....

Day................. But pa he's special ... Wait let me take him here .....
( Saying this day went out .... )

Alex............... Looking at how happy he get means there is someone special ....

Khun............. But who ?

Daisy............... Pa relax hia is coming ...

Day.................. So everyone here meet Prem my Omega ....

Khun.............. OMEGA ? YOURS ?
( Everyone gets up from their sites and Khun suddenly scream )
BY WHEN YOU FIND YOUR OMEGA MR DAY ? AND YOU DARE TO HIDE IT FROM ME .....

Top............... Khun relax ... Just relax see he's not alone ....

Khun............ Was you knowing about day has find his omega ?

Top................ NOOOooo ....

Khun............. Heyyyy shia topppppp ....
( Before Khun throw his hands on top top run to other side while kinn and Alex hold Khun from running behind top .... While prem was shock to see all this he was not knowing what to do or say so he just hold day's hand tightly in fear of thinking day's family is not going to accept him )
LEAVE ME I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TOP YOU MAKE MY KIDS JUST LIKE YOU ... THEU ALSO START HIDING THINGS FROM ME NOW ... I HATE YOUUUUU HEY KINN LEAVE ME ....

Kinn............... Hia relax it's not p'top's fault ..

Khun.............. You dare you to say this hey kinn ... He was knowing but still hide from me ....

Kim................. Hia see what to doing what if day had told you about it before when he was just trying to win his omega than think what was you going to do it was good that day just told us about it ......

Vegas............. HEY KIMMMM .....
Kinn.............. HEY KIMMMM ......
Alex............... HEY KIMMMM ......

Top................ Hey shia Kim ....

Venice............... We are dead now ...
Parpai............... For sure ....
Wik.................... I don't want to die now I still have to find my omega ....

Daisy................. YOU GUYS WAS KNOWING TOO ?????

( By now everyone and everything get stop in theerapanykal home suddenly hearing Kim Khun stop willing to get out of hold of kinn and Alex while they both himself slowly leave Khun by themselves to save themselves and than Daisy throw his line after hearing kid line talk who was talking to themselves ... Day was just looking at his family with unbelievable eyes while prem who was getting more and more shock by thinking what the heck happening here but still think to speak to take Khun attention or MAYBE to save others )

Prem............... Hello everyone 🙏 .. hello pa khab 🙏 .. I'm prem .. prem Warut .. it's nice to meet you .... All ..
( Prem said while being scared to get rejecte ... Khun look at him with soft eyes but said nothing by now day is also start getting scared thinking what if his pa didn't accept his omega .. Pete saw how Khun is not saying anything so he went to prem )