45 chapter ( special Venice rain )

Today chapter is just about Venice rain so hope you enjoy ......

Let's start 😘😘 ...........

Venice take rain in room and remove the blanket by which Vegas cover him he saw rain's shirt's buttons are open and just by looking at this make him to kill all of them but he control himself for now and remove his shirt completely he even remove his pants too he make rain all necked he check if rain have any mark or bruise but thank god there was not but he notice that rain have a slap mark on his left cheek he care it softly ......

Venice............. I failed .... I failed to protect you ..... Again ..

He was feeling guilty for not on time to save rain and rain have to go this but suddenly rain start getting his conscious and saw rain's tears falling fryhis eyes he gets close and hold his face but suddenly feeling a hold rain get scared and open his eyes in hurry and scream loudly.......

Rain.............. Noooo leave me ... Leave please ... Leave.....

Venice............ Rain .. rain it's me baby .. rain look at me ... Rain ... RAIN ...

Rain was crying nonstop saying leave me and trying to get out of hold so Venice scream his rain and finally rain open his eyes and look at him with tearing eyes Venice feel hurt too to see his omega his love like this so he hug him tightly ......

Venice................ I'm sorry .... I'm sorry i failed to protect you ... I failed to protect my omega .... I'm sorry love .. I'm really sorry ... Please ... Please forgive me ....... Please forgive your stupid alpha please .... Please forgive your careless alpha please love ......

Venice was apologizing for not apply to protect him and rain can feel how hurt his alpha is to see him like this ...

Rain............... They ...... They touch me .
I'm .... I'm not pure now ...

Venice............. Shhhh don't say such a word ... You are pure ... You are so pure just like moonshine my love ...

Rain............... But they ....

Venice............ They did nothing .. they can't do anything .. rain you are as pure as you was the moment you born my love ...

Rain.............. You .... You still love me ?

Venice............ I love you ..... I had love you before and i will love you forever please don't ask question like this please don't doubt love for you .. and please forgive me this time and i promise that i will never going to let it happen again please ... Please just for this time forgive your alpha ......

Rain.................. I ..... I don't want to ... remember their touch ... Please alpha can you make me to forget about all this .... Please ... Make .... Make me yours ....

Venice................ You never have to say please my love ... Never ... Come let's start our lifes new journey as each other's souls ....

Rain nod and Venice remove the blanket and carry rain in bridal style and take him in bathroom still rain been necked ..... Venice make rain to sit and ready the bath tub after that he again carry rain and slowly put him in tub .. rain look at Venice and saw Venice removing his clothes too he feels shy to see Venice all necked so he look other side and a small smile appear on his sweet lips just like before .... After getting necked Venice also get in tub and pull rain close to himself and let rain to rest his head on his chest like this their body get super close to each other it's make rain to feel shy and now he really wants to forget everything and everyone and just want to be in his alpha's warm arm's feeling all safe .....
Venice feel rain's body start getting relax he feels happy and softly kiss his back head and than a butterfly kiss on his shoulder which make rain to call him ......