Persian

Bakugou hides under the blanket, letting his tail sticking out. Midoriya walks inside, seeing his tail first. "Kacchan." Midoriya sits next to Bakugou. Bakugou pops his head out to see Midoriya. "What?" 

Midoriya flushes softly. "Do you...do you like me?" Bakugou processes what he heard, then flushes up hard.

"I—I don't—uhm—," Bakugou's face stays constant as he sees Midoriya's curious face. "Stop looking at me like that!" Bakugou leaves the room. "Woow!" That answers Midoriya's question. "You've been a coward for how  many years now?"

"Shut up! I'm gonna get a bath." Midoriya cackles on the floor hearing that.

****

Bakugou sits in the corner of the bathroom, letting the shower spray the tub continuously. 
Maybe 18 years? He answered the question Midoriya gave him. He stands up and walks to the shower to turn off the water, trying his best not to touch it.

Leaving the bathroom, he sees Midoriya waiting for him, on the couch. "No."

"Yes." The tip of Bakugou's tail wags. "I don't want to."

"Kacchan—"

"Don't say it—"

"We have to talk."

Bakugou grumbles.

Talk. He hates that word. He doesn't feel like talking to Midoriya about his feelings. Yeah, maybe sometimes they'll talk about the day, but nothing personal. 

Bakugou sits next to Midoriya, far from him on the couch. "So...how long have you had this crush on me?" Bakugou doesn't look at him, nor answer him. "Kacchan, stop ignoring me."

"You know I hate talking. Makes me feel like gagging."

"I'll give you something to gag on," Midoriya mumbles, pissed he won't listen. "What?" Bakugou heard slightly, his face flushing a little.

"Just answer the question and we'll be done." Midoriya cocks his head to the side. "Fine..." Bakugou curses under his breathe, "A little over 18 years—"

"18 years!? Woow! You really are a coward!" Midoriya says, smiling. Bakugou hits his face. "Shut up! I was 100% sure you'd turn me down." Midoriya doesn't say anything after that sentence because he was 100% right.

"You seem more like a brother to me than a lover, and it really, really pissed me off."

"Can we still be friends?" Midoriya said, more worried about their friendship. Bakugou almost drops his jaw. "I fucking love you! I don't want to be your friend!"

"Then get friend zoned," Midoriya shoots him with finger guns. Bakugou just stares at him. "What?" Bakugou turns away, his tail wrapping around him. "Kacchan, this is very awkward for me than it is for you, alright?" Midoriya scoots next to him.

Bakugou turns his head a little, revealing the tears at the corner of his eyes. "Kacchaan, don't cryyy, I'm sorry," Midoriya hugs him. "I told you I'm awkward about these things," Midoriya rubs his shoulder. 

Midoriya feels Bakugou's tail wrap around him. "It's really interesting to see you cry," Bakugou looks at him, oddly. "Does that mean I should cry more often?" Bakugou turns his body to him. "No, it's just rare to see you cry." Midoriya scratches Bakugou's neck, hearing him purr.

"That feels...r-really nice...,"  Bakugou's tail still is wrapped around Midoriya, but it curls in a S shape. "I guess I'm scratching real good then, huh?" Midoriya moves up to his ears and scratches a little harder.  "H-Holy mother of—s-stop...,~" Bakugou furrows eyebrows.