Sphynx

Bakugou wakes up the next day, feeling a lot better than expect. He stretches. Where's Deku? He stands up and opens the door, the boy nowhere to be seen. Where? He looks in obvious places. He looks in  his room, the bathroom, the small noticeable kitchen, the casual noticeable living room.

Bakugou quickly goes back to the kitchen as he sees a sticky note on the counter.

—Aizawa needed me to check some files on the villain who violated you  :)

Bakugou grumbles softly, flushy a bit Violated? 

His tail softly spikes. 

—Anyways, I'll be back in a bit. There's food in the fridge.

Izu 

He takes the sticky note and puts it in his room. I love his little notes. He smiles so softly it's practically unnoticeable. Oh well. Time to go to his room. He goes to Midoriya's room and lays in his bed, loving the scent that emits from it. His tail curves around his body, hugging a pillow tightly, ready to just...sleep again. 

****

"I'm home!" Bakugou's half-awake body gets up and stretches. Then he leaves Midoriya's room, rubbing his eye. He walks to Midoriya, ready to say hi, but a soft meow comes out. "Huh?" 

Bakugou blushes. His tail spikes. He opens his mouth again, but another meow comes out. "Aw, you really are a cat." Midoriya makes a smug face and pats his head while he walks past him. Bakugou slightly pissed and is about to say, Shut up! But an angry meow is heard instead. "What was that? I don't understand cat." Bakugou stomps toward him and grabs his hand. "What?" He pulls him into his room, revealing the messy bed he made.

"Why were you in he—" Bakugou covers his mouth, then removes it. He takes a paper and pencil. 

-idiot, the meowing means it's getting worse. I need a cure.

Midoriya gets it. "A-Aizawa still isn't getting anything out the villain, so I'm afraid you're stuck like that for just a little while longer."  Bakugou's tail casual moves between his legs. "Hey, don't be sad." Midoriya scratches his chin, soft and quiet purrs emit from Bakugou. "I still love you as a cat." 

Bakugou flushes softly, hearing that statement. He knows he means it as a friend, which still hurts him internally. Putting that aside though, he focuses on the feeling of the scratches. "Nice, isn't it? Well, I'm gonna get a bath." He grabs a few clothes from his room and walks toward the bathroom. 

Bakugou stares at him, up and down, then is reminded of his place. "I know you're staring." Bakugou turns away quickly. "I know very well that I am cute." Bakugou's confused slightly, but flushes embarrassedly. 

The second Midoriya closes the door behind him, Bakugou takes a breather. You talk like we're together, but you don't even love me. He grumbles. I want to hate you. He lays on Midoriya's bed again. But I don't and can't. He latches onto a pillow and closes his eyes. Stop playing your tricks on me.