Maine Coon

"Why are we here again?" Midoriya pulls him into a pet store specifically for cats. "Bonding!" Midoriya lies. They're actually there so Midoriya can have advice on cats.

Why am I still writing this...

"That's the worst lie I have ever fucking heard," Bakugou raises an eyebrow. "You'll get something in return, so stop pouting." They walk inside the place.

"I don't want to be here," Bakugou says. "Shut up." Bakugou sits on the ground. "Can we leave now?"

"I said shut up. And we just got here."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Bakugou lets his head fall back as Midoriya walks to reception. "Hi, can we help you guys? Are you having trouble with what you want or...?" The lady is a heteromorph, so she looks like a cat.

Looking at her makes me want to kill a cat. "My friend here was hit with a cat quirk," Midoriya shows Bakugou who's climbing up a cabinet. "A-Are those strong?" The lady nods. "Uhuh. Every since that cat shit villain came to town, the place is pretty much head to toe full of cats. What is it Amelia?" She looks down at her foot, a cat scratching her leg. "Meow."

"I gave you food already."

"I came for advice." The lady looks up. "Well...it might seem crazy what I'm about to say, knowing all," she points to Bakugou who is now playing with the cats. About 5-9 cats are on him, "that is already a pain, right?" Midoriya nods. 

"Well, what's the problems with him?"

"He doesn't have problems, I would say, just a lot of scratching and breaking and more breaking." Midoriya acts like that's an everyday thing. "Well, you have to scratch him. It's like a cat knows they're safe. Eventually he's gonna wanna be around you all the time because cats are annoying."

"Scratching his ears is like a sex for him."

"..." The lady stares at him. "Why would you tell me that?"

"Yeah, sorry."

Let's check on Bakugou...(helluva boss reference incoming)

Bakugou's on his back. Five cats are on his chest and a few are on his legs, walking up to his chest. "You guys are pretty," Bakugou says, holding one of them. A worker in the store is carrying a box of catnip, causing some of the cats to follow him. As he's walking with the box, a cat walks in front of him.

He falls forward as he says, "Oh no."

The catnip falls out the box and onto the Bakugou pile of cats. All the cats pupils dilate, including Bakugou's.

Woah. 

All of the cats find themselves rubbing in the catnip, while Bakugou's just laying in it. It smells so good. He giggles a little. 

Midoriya turns around. The lady in front of him says, "Barry, I told you to seal the box!" She walks around the counter and toward the drugged cats. "I did! The tape's from the dollar store, what'd you expect!?" 

Barry picks up the excited cats from the pile. "What do we do about him?" Bakugou  pulls more catnip toward himself, giggling a little. Midoriya pulls out his phone. The lady looks at him.

"For blackmail."

The lady makes an o with her mouth.