2: Every once in a while, I fulfilled their dark desires.

Day two of the interrogation.
5:00 am.

      "Every once in a while, I fulfilled their dark desires," Adah spoke, fidgeting with her hands, she sobbed, feeling uncomfortable with what she was about to say, she had prefer she spoke to Amara instead.

Yet fear prickled her guts, she had no idea if they would be willing to allow her do so.

"Stop fearing, I am here, I will protect you," the words someone close to her heart had once said ranged In her head.

" You have to be brave, be brave for me," his voice said again, Adah closed her eyes.

" I want to speak with Mrs Spencer alone," she stated.

" No!" Femi declared immediately.

" Then I won't talk," she stated, glaring at him with fire burning in her eyes, " let me speak with Mrs Spencer alone," she demanded, her voice coming out strong this time.

She needed to be strong for herself, her lover and her little sister, at the corner of her heart she prayed he was alive.

Femi had not seen such fire in the little girl's eyes, he was about to decline again when his wife walked in.

" Let me," she said, her eyes pleading with her husband, Femi sighed, his wife was the only one that could soften the high ranked and feared police officer who had  seen the face of war.

He groaned and walked out with his jaw clenched.

Amara sat across the girl, her earlier soft eyes now hard and filled with fury, yet she was still confused, they were certain Adah had been the one to murder the Adeyemo's yet she had no idea why as she also refused to believe the little girl.

"They had used me to fulfill their selfish Dark desires, " she croaked.

" Mr Adyemo, h-he raped me her every night in the attic, he had chain me to the bed and force himself on me, he did that every night since I turned seven," Adah once again adjusted In her seat, she had only had this conversation with one person, the person who was willing to see her pain.

The one person who noticed the pain beneath her innocent doe eyes,  beneath her shallow and fake smiles.

" Mr Adyemo," she chuckled shallowly," the man was a monster yet his wife was more inhumane, she was well aware of what her husband did to me, yet she didn't pity me, instead she had blamed me, hurt me, tied me to the same bed and hired many men to rape me all through the night.

"Then she would call her a slut and make her husband hit me when he returned home," she balled her hands in fists, " if I had the chance, I would burn down that house, that room with them in it and I would listen to their screams, record it and listen to it over and over again till I am satisfied," she said the words slowly like she had envisioned it more than a thousand times.

" Is that why you killed them?" Amara asked, this time pitying the little girl, deep down she wished she could get her hands on the Adeyemo's so she could cut them into pieces and enjoy watching it with Adah.

Adah remained quiet, her eyes flew to the wall, she watched it like it held something of interest to her.

" You could have reported them," Amara whispered, " You could have told someone, me, I thought I knew you, you told me everything including the fact that you love my son, I was close you, you called me Mom,  why didn't you say anything when I asked what was wrong all those times?"

" Because I couldn't," Amara croaked, " they were too powerful against a little girl like me, no one would believe me with the image they had in the society, you wouldn't have believed me if I told you either,"

Amara sighed , " but that doesn't mean you should kill them, they are dead now but you have no freedom, people will insult you,curse you, they don't and won't care for the pain you have been through all those years,"

Adah scoffed," I don't need anyone's pity, those people deserved to die, They pitied no one, not even their daughter, Ayah had been included in their wickedness, I had to save her,"

The two remained quiet, Adah lost in her thoughts while Amara watched her. " You are a brave girl Adah and I commend your bravery,"

With that said, Amara headed out of the interrogation room, Femi had bombarded his wife with questions the moment she walked out, when he was told everything Adah had said, his world crumbled.

Who could have thought the Adeyemo's were like that, horrible humans who didn't deserve to live, they deserve the death they got.

Soon, the day for the court hearing was set up and everyone was made aware pf the happenings through the Media.

A Media company contacted the police, they were interested in Adah's story and they would love to hear from her, they had sent the city's star Journalist.

Drusillia James.

Drusillia arrived at the police station where Adah had been detained, she walked in with her head puffed high, ready to interview the police about the new case and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

If only she knew.

" Where is the girl?" She demanded, facing the Spencer's, she had expected an answer, either she was denied the interview or she was allowed, however none of this happened as the couple police In front if her had their mouths agape.

" I said where is the girl," she demanded again, snapping the couple out of their reverie.

" T-this way," Amara replied, they had been Informed at the head quarter to allow the lady have her interview.

Drusillia arrived at the room, curious to see the girl who had killed her parents only to stand rooted in her spot as her own face stared at her.

She needed not told to know the child staring back at her was the fruit of her past.

~P-Lia~.