After the battle

Summary:

after the battle with adam...

Notes:

GUYYYSSS IM SO SO SO SORRY I DISSAPEARED AND DIDNT GIVE ANY CHAPTERS I WAS JS SO BURNT OUT I LITERALLY DIDNT WANNA DO ANYTHING EXCEPT ROT IN BED WELL ANYWAY I HOPE YALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER!
I honestly thought this would be longer when i was writing but it seems kinda short...maybe cuz this is only part 1 lol and i wanna give yall this before making the next part!
anyway, thanks to @suki_writesshit for req this! (Ao3)

"OH FUCK, THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!"

...

"YESS FUCK YOU ALASTOR AHAHA!"

...

"NO! FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU, PUSSY!"

Tonight was truly... quite a handful, wasn't it?
Well, that asshole had it coming to him and his huge fuckin' ego.

Must be real stupid if he thought he could beat the first man so easily; not so great and powerful now are we?

Honestly, it was such a satisfying sight to see a person, not just any person but a certain someone finally put in their goddamn place for once!

And it was worth it. Worth watching over the man for all this time, watching him be so confident just for downfall...And the best part? He was the only one who failed! He failed, crawling back to his ridiculously shitty hotel, to his pathetic little redemption club friends! And them? It was an utter shock how many exterminators they killed so effortlessly! Fuck, even the pornstar shot through about a hundred angels!
Shocking. And what left some people, a group of three, named Vox, Velvette , and Valentino, in specific even more flabbergasted was that Alastor, the great big radio demon, the brutally vile overlord that could slaughter you in a split second of you dare test him... couldn't even take down one angel? Wow!

Embarrassing...

It was so embarrassing it was laughable even!

Who's pathetic now, huh Alastor?

Well, tonight was quite the handful indeed, and the end of the extermination called for a stroll around pride.
I get to my toes, arising from the dark, navy couch, making a slight creak sound.

Val and Velvette had gone to get some rest, so it was the perfect opportunity to get some fresh air.

I approach the door, pulling the doorknob gently before shutting it behind me.

Palms stained with blood and sweat wipe upon the beaten up wood that was once called my desk. My eyes darted around the crushed remains of the room which was my radio tower. No longer one that I recognised, but one that caused me a headache to stay even a moment in.

Razor-like claws crawl like spiders up my scalp, clutching crimson locks into a tight fist, before slowly tearing out chunks and releasing them. I don't bother to watch them fall beneath me to the cold, scarlet painted floor.

I'd already felt sick and nauseous at the mere idea of how I risked my own afterlife for the excuse of 'friends'.

'Friends' who I swore I was just exploiting for my own personal gain. 'Friends' who I had clearly grown fond of to the point I had grown weak.

This was not my plan. My plan was not to feel any remorse or attachment to that hotel, nor the people that stayed there. And I felt disgusted and ashamed at myself for doing so.