003.

INARA

INARA

"You know, you could've went with the girls to New York for the game. I don't need a babysitter." I told Solana who just brought me out some fresh new sheets, "I was just gonna catch up on some studying." I said.

Solana shook her head, "You have a slight hangover. I just wanna make sure you're doing okay. Plus, I didn't want to go either." She laughed before joining me on my bed. After returning home last night, Jana, Kayla and Noelani drove back to meet up with the other girls after dropping us off. They all drove all the way to Long Island, New York to see a game today. I was truly so tired, I didn't want to go.

Also wanted to mope in the house today and maybe call my mom about my grandpa and check up on him.

"Yeah, they have too much energy." I laughed.

"Yeah so .." Solana cleared her throat, "What's going on with you and Paige?" She got straight to the point, "Like y'all have been close since we went and seen them the other night." She added on.

"Paige and I are just catching up. We missed each other." I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't lying though. We are catching up and enjoying each others company because we hadn't been around each other in so long. Plus, this has been my first time leaving out the house in months.

Solana gave me that look, "Come on, Inara. You were tooting that little booty you have back there all up on her." She laughed.

"I was drunk. Hello?"

"Yeah but I don't know. It was different. It's like yea you were drunk but like it made you bold and actually stand on what you wanted to do." She clocked my tea so fast.

"You're out of your mind." I put down my phone.

"I'm out of my mind. You're all over Tik Tok for it. Someone recorded you guys all up on each other." She said, making my eyes bulge out of my eye sockets. "You're kidding." My mouth dropped.

Solana shook her head, "No i'm not, Inara. Paige's Tik Tok fan girlies are going crazy." She laughed, pulling out her phone and showing me a video, "Look it's so funny because you can see Azzi side eyeing you two in the back of this one." She showed me another angle, "She's hilarious." She laughed.

"I'm cooked." I threw myself back on my bed, "Bro, Solana that looks crazy." I whined.

"But you said you guys were just friends, what's the big deal? I know you have a crush but—"

"Paige told me she liked me. She said that Vae got drunk and told Aubrey the things i've been saying and Aubrey told Paige and Paige was actually super chill about it." I rambled, "You can't tell anyone though. Not Navae, not Noelani, not anyone." I grabbed her hands, looking her in the eyes. I was being a little overdramatic but I didn't care.