008.

INARA

INARA

NOELANI BARGED in my room, making me instantly cover my half naked body with my hands, considering I was only in a sports bra and panties. "What happened to alerting people before entering their room?" I scoffed before uncovering myself because it's not like it's not anything she's seen before.

"You'll be okay." She said.

"You scared me." Solana said. "Is that what you're doing to wear?" She looked Noelani up and down, "That Halter top does not go with that leather skirt." She said, making Lani roll her eyes, "Well help me since all of sudden you think you're Christian Dior." She sarcastically said, walking up to Solana.

Solana bit her lip, tugging on Noelani's top, bringing her closer to her face, "More like Christian Grey." She said in a seductive whisper, even though she was clearly joking.

Noelani laughed before pecking Solana on the lips, taking Solana back a little, "You want me to be your Anastasia Steele?" She bit down on her bottom lip as well.

I busted out laughing, looking at the both of them like they were crazy, "You guys are so gross." I shook my head, laying my clothes out on the bed, looking between my options.

"Says the one who slept with Paige last night." Noelani took a seat on my bed, "Actually let me get up." She scurried in disgust, "Is that a cum stain?" She pointed at a stain that was clearly maybe slobber.

I side eyed her, "Don't be gross. We don't participate in those sort of things." I laughed.

"Yeaaaaaah, not yet though." Solana teased, making me shake my head, "What are you wearing tonight? Something sexy for Paige to take off later?" She came behind me, getting close to my ear, making me push her away.

"Stop being nasty." I laughed, "Plus, stop talking that way. I don't even think about Paige in that way." I said truthfully.

"She's lying." Noelani pointed at me.

"I am not?" I was been so serious.

"Okay. Maybe that'll change in a few weekssss or months since you wanna play innocent." Solana continued to tease, making me roll my eyes.

Noelani laughed, "I knew Inara wasn't innocent when just a few weeks ago I found her rose sitting on her bathroom sink." She said.

"Oh. My. God." I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" Solana laughed, "Did it look recently used?"

"If it was out, it was recently used." Lani laughed.

"Can you guys just seriously stop? Oh my, God! Just help me pick something out? I'm going for a basic look. I'm not trying to dress up foreal." I said pointing at my tops on the bed.

Noelani picked up a shirt on my bed and looked at me like I was crazy, "A Uconn Huskies basketball shirt? Who do you think you are? Paige?" She threw the shirt down.